Apr 27, 2018
Shout out to Reddit user u/Chase-5 for figuring this out!
https://www.reddit.com/r/PS5/commen...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I figured out all of the codes to the r3dakt3d.com site - WB Games Montréal new Batman game

Day 1 (8/18): 761
Day 2 (8/19): 941
Day 3 (8/20): 364
Day 4 (8/21): 995

One of the things I do is web development. Getting around some stuff was easy, the future codes was a manual process. Trying to see what else I can get. I can see all success messages, but nothing worth noting. There is a Teaser 01 video and a Trailer 01 video.

So if you type these numbers in order on Google, the debut issue of Batgirl, which is cool. Wonder if it means anything.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I would be way more excited if it took you to the debut issue of Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

Mar 23, 2018
Lol that tweet. "May be a coincidence". Yes those 12 numbers equalling the EAN number for a Batgirl comic is coincidence. I'm hype though. DC Fan Dome is gonna be lit I hope.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
...so what was the teaser? That Batgirl issue?

Please tell me there's more.

wars

Apr 26, 2020
Lisbon,Portugal
I just want the reveal of the game at this point , but I'm all in for a Batgirl game, love me some girl power.

Last edited:

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
Weren't they using 'Capture the knight' earlier this year as a teaser?

Maybe Batman goes missing - Court of Owls involved, Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing as playable characters searching for him. Unlock Batman 3/4 of the way through

Story wise they can sandwich it in between Origins and Asylum

Oct 27, 2017
Weren't they using 'Capture the knight' earlier this year as a teaser?

Maybe Batman goes missing - Court of Owls involved, Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing as playable characters searching for him. Unlock Batman 3/4 of the way through

Story wise they can sandwich it in between Origins and Asylum

If Batman is missing, then they can easily place it after Arkham Knight.

But, truth be told, I'd be OK with having a completely new continuity. I feel the Arkhamverse is fine as it is now. It doesn't need further exploration, and having a clean slate can be good for creativity.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
...so what was the teaser? That Batgirl issue?

Please tell me there's more.

There's more. The Batgirl connection is more of a easter egg, or maybe a hint.

Basically each day there's a code that can be entered on the site, and it has been giving partial images of a virtual 'holographic' cityscape, seemingly Gotham. Alongside that there have been hints - symbols containing owls, the phrase 'Face Two Face' are examples.

People were able to dig into the site and figure out the codes for the coming days, and unlock the images one day in advance (I believe the website security has been tightened now). The Batgirl connection is something that should've only been noticed at the end of this teaser campaign.

In datamining the website people discovered that there will be a series of image reveals, apparently culminating in some kind of trailer (teaser or otherwise) being unlocked on Friday.

Last edited:

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ok. That transition from Detective Comics to Gotham Knights is pretty clever. At least we'll know something for sure by Friday going by the dates. I guess....maybe.

Wet Jimmy

Nov 11, 2017
Devin Grayson's run on Gotham Knights was so great. Any tenuous linkage has me a bit more excited.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Fuck this game.

Fuck Suicide Squad Kills Justice League.

Fuck WB Games.

I refuse to "be excited" for WB Games "viral" reveals and their products as long as they turn a blind eye to situations like this. And don't give me PR talk, give me actual strong and proper action.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Fuck this game.

Fuck Suicide Squad Kills Justice League.

Fuck WB Games.

I refuse to "be excited" for WB Games "viral" reveals and their products as long as they turn a blind eye to situations like this. And don't give me PR talk, give me actual strong and proper action.

Literally every publisher faces these issues. All we can hope for is that they get spotlighted, like you did in your post and Kim bravely did in hers, and a change develops. 100s of people make these games and work extremely long hours with their only reward being death threats from the fans. I will be excited for the good devs. Not for the publishers but for the good devs.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Literally every publisher faces these issues. All we can hope for is that they get spotlighted, like you did in your post and Kim bravely did in hers, and a change develops. 100s of people make these games and work extremely long hours with their only reward being death threats from the fans. I will be excited for the good devs. Not for the publishers but for the good devs.
The "good devs" I'm pretty sure will be pissed off and furious at their employers, not the people calling out on their employers bullshit. And I'll assume you didn't mean it, but generalizing by saying that "literally every publisher faces these issues" only serves to take off the heat and relativize WB Games responsibility on this.

We need to do better. We need to demand WB Games to take responsibility and properly act on stuff like this. I own both Arkham City's and Arkham Knight's collectors editions, I'm a fan of their games, but deflecting and shrugging it off is not the way to go. They wanted a "positive" games reveal? Fine, maybe do their fucking job properly managing their companies by not allowing sexual predators to get away with it next time.

If WB Games can't deal with that, they don't deserve anyone's support. Saying that implies that "every place is like this" is part of the reason they think that can get away with shit like that. Let's not enable this kind of environment any longer.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
The "good devs" I'm pretty sure will be pissed off and furious at their employers, not the people calling out on their employers bullshit. And I'll assume you didn't mean it, but generalizing by saying that "literally every publisher faces these issues" only serves to take off the heat and relativize WB Games responsibility on this.

We need to do better. We need to demand WB Games to take responsibility and properly act on stuff like this. I own both Arkham City's and Arkham Knight's collectors editions, I'm a fan of their games, but deflecting and shrugging it off is not the way to go. They wanted a "positive" games reveal? Fine, maybe do their fucking job properly managing their companies by not allowing sexual predators to get away with it next time.

If WB Games can't deal with that, they don't deserve anyone's support. Saying that implies that "every place is like this" is part of the reason they think that can get away with shit like that. Let's not enable this kind of environment any longer.
I never said the good devs would be upset with people calling out employees' bs.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019

Thats what sucks so bad about this shit besides the awful ass sexual abuse. I know there's devs who genuinely care about their work and behave themselves at work. And that's likely the majority. So its really hard to want to support their hard work since it'll benefit the shit stains still there too. Hopefully action is taken.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
A batgirl only game would be hype as hell but I doubt it's that she probably just plays a role. Batman is way to big of a character.