cool right?

• yes i want a boomer shooter dodge irl

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • what if you...just walk around? (lame answer)

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • no if it gets akward just start dancing with the other person

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • i just keep walking if you're in front of me that's too bad

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • ignore the last part

Votes: 21 22.1%

• Total voters

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I'd prefer a main deflector dish like the Enterprise has to gently move opposing pedestrians out of my way.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
I laughed when I first saw it.

but the force that thing would move you, it would at least break your neck from the whipslash

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I was not at all prepared for where that was going. Laughing my ass off over here.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a lot of effort to move out of the way when I could use the same system to rocket jump over the guy in front of me.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I guess if I have to strap on this huge backpack to go for a walk I might as well put on a Hans device too.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
lmao

See, in America everyone just drives so you never have to worry about hitting your head against someone else.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
It looks a little underengineered for my tastes

Also, I miss Hawken. Those who know...

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally the Pepsiman modding community is getting the attention it deserves

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I just can't with how some people use the sidewalk, especially if the sides are muddy, or there's a bunch of snow.

And you're walking towards two+ people, who continue to walk side by side, instead of the other person going behind the other momentarily. Fuck these people, I'm standing my ground, and staying on the right side. Whoever is in the middle can fuck right off.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but less so than the embarrassment of both of us trying to get out of each other's way

cover3.jpg

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I just can't with how some people use the sidewalk, especially if the sides are muddy, or there's a bunch of snow.

And you're walking towards two+ people, who continue to walk side by side, instead of the other person going behind the other momentarily. Fuck these people, I'm standing my ground, and staying on the right side. Whoever is in the middle can fuck right off.
I learned a trick from my dad. When you're walking towards people and you don't want to move, simply look off to the side like you're looking at something. It used to work fairly well, but I'm not sure if it would work today since the rise of smartphones. I don't walk around crowds these days.

Oct 25, 2017
A person quick boosting like an AC would shred their feet and pop the leg joints out of their sockets, minimum. They'd be begging for a broken neck lol.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
How to break your neck in less than one second lol.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I'm just glad Doctor Manhattan is still getting work

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who went to London from the North last week just avoid people and don't randomly stand still without finding a corner.