• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Too many things happened with him. Blame space is somebody who is suddenly in a thread and his post were always golden.

Highlights I currently remember:

He bought a new TV which had a broken panel or something like that
He bought a new Samsung smartphone and I think he washed it and put it into a bag of rice and tried to save it
I remember that time he printed out another posters avatar and then pissed on it.
maybe a bit much.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Yikes reading that thread. I've had my own issues with going to the hospital without insurance. Never paid either trip and they both eventually stopped bugging me. One was for pneumonia I caught on a trip to Japan, they wanted like 100k. Next was a dog bite that they wanted 5k for pouring a bottle of iodine on it and not even dressing it. Had to super glue it shut when I got home.

Medical bills thankfully don't effect your credit so fuck em. Just going to get calls for a while trying to collect.

GLHFGodbless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yall been bamboozled. I'd bet money someone just got into his account, posted a dumb gif and peaced out to see what happens.

Engell

Oct 28, 2017
turns out his account was hacked and it is now a Russian bot account...... maybe

but mostly i hope blame space is ok and has risen

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
th

I mean I get the hope that there's a happy ending and I do too. But...really?

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I sincerely hope he is okay but he literally just posted a gif and nothing else. It's just kind of odd to see 6 pages of celebration when that's all that has happened. For all we know his account was hacked 😱or he's stuck in a semi-vegetative state and that was the most he could muster (depressing thought, yes.)

Blame Space please give us a real update if you are okay!

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Okay Ryuhza lizard friend, listen please,

I care not about you reptiles. You're all unreliable.

And yet you've relied on my telling you that turtles are reptiles and not amphibians. If we are so unreliable, then maybe I was wrong, the line between reptiles and amphibians is indistiguishable, and your pointed jab is aimed as much at frogkind as it is is the noble turtle, the honest lizard (I'll let that particular gaffe slide on account of rampant goofusing, and because I'm having a good day), or the handsome, intelligent, crème de la crème alligator.

Deleted member 8683

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I now believe that people showing concern for others on here actually do care.

Hope it isn't some hack who got into his account.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The best thing I remember was how dude hung his console controllers on the wall and it was hella crooked and shit.

Oct 25, 2017
I sincerely hope he is okay but he literally just posted a gif and nothing else. It's just kind of odd to see 6 pages of celebration when that's all that has happened. For all we know his account was hacked 😱or he's stuck in a semi-vegetative state and that was the most he could muster (depressing thought, yes.)

Blame Space please give us a real update if you are okay!

To be fair, if there was anyone who could roll over in a coma and coincidentally post a gif response by nudging a phone, I'd expect it to be blamespace.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like if someone were going to hack his account and then do something with that, it would be more than just posting a common Era response gif once in a random thread

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Could be a family member, or someone else accessing his account. Hopefully he is ok, but obviously that last thread seemed pretty dire so who knows.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly if it's him and even if he has always been a bit... weird, it would be kinda shitty to just post a gif and keep us guessing and worrying...
I hope he's okay :/

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, I was legit worried for the guy.

Hope he's not suffering anymore as the last post he made before his gif implied.

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
Any confirmation it's really him and this isn't an Avril Lavigne scenario?

He hasn't posted since the Breaking Bad movie GIF but it could just be that he's surprised at all the love and a bit embarrassed to be in the spotlight? I truly do hope it's actually him and I've been checking this thread waiting for him to post. Please post if you're okay blame space.

Ronin1138

Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Ironically he used to make the same responses to my posts on the other forum years ago when I used a different screen name

Status
Not open for further replies.