• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EOS-HDC

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
Hi and thanks for all the amenities I'm not used to, also awesome that we are already 10,000...

I plan to join some comunities now because in other places I used to engage in open discussions only.

Alexhex

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Thank you! Was a fairly regular lurker back at the other place for a year or two so I'm really looking forward to interacting with the community this time around. Y'all seem great so far and the general forum philosophy here is very endearing.

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Feels good to be here finally. Despite being a fairly active poster, I never really became a part of any specific community. Felt kind of lost behind to be honest, feeling as if everyone else is in various communities and their discord channels - but in reality obviously there must be a lot of others like me too. Anyway, spectacular job from everyone involved in getting the site up and the community here.

Changed my name from the old forum but left the old avatar for now. Not that many would recognize it anyway I guess.

I'm not quite sure if I should be able to post just yet, because it told me the registration still must be approved by an admin, but I haven't got an email for that. Or maybe some admin was very fast and the email is being slow. Well whatever,

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
It's good to be in properly with a new name and all :) Looking forwards to be part of the community.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to be here with all of the names and avatars I recognize. :D
I'll have to get my avatar set up when I get home, but I had to get that Stylish dark theme set up before I could even register, heh.

I'm mostly a lurker because I'm the type to spend a bunch of time typing out a post and then have a critical self-confidence failure and cancel last-second (this post took me like 15 minutes to write) but I look forward to good times here.

DBFig

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Glad to be apart of this!

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
Hello Everyone.
I wasn't a member at the other place or any other online community as a matter of fact. The excitement of this new forum was contagious so I decided to jump in.
I had been a lurker for over 10 years though. So I am familiar with such things as:

the $30 Italian meal.
Green lines are sounds.
Also laughed at the guy sleeping on his sister's balcony.

I plan to maybe post in the Pics that make you laugh thread and some in the Wrestling thread. So I'll see you all around.
Until then back to lurking.
latest
Starting off with a Gumball gif. Nice! You're already aces with me.

Bookman

Oct 27, 2017
Expected chewie we're home gif, got nightmare bugs bunny on toilet.

Hi guys :)

Now, can someone who isn't juniored make a thimbleweed park ot ?

chaostrophy

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to be here! Thanks for the quick approval!

BTW, anyone reading this trying to join with a comcast.net email address- might need to use another email. I never got the account confirmation on mine, then when I switched to my work email, the re-confirmation arrived right away.

Kelpie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
Feels good to be here finally. Despite being a fairly active poster, I never really became a part of any specific community. Felt kind of lost behind to be honest, feeling as if everyone else is in various communities and their discord channels - but in reality obviously there must be a lot of others like me too. Anyway, spectacular job from everyone involved in getting the site up and the community here.

I felt the same, except I mostly lurked so didn't feel comfortable with joining the various Discords. I'm glad to be part of the community again.

celigio

Oct 27, 2017
Monteranch
Hello. Long time lurker here, it's good to see you guys rise up and I wish for this community to grow and grow for the better.

Please treat me well :3

FeliciaFelix

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to be here! Thanks for the quick approval!

BTW, anyone reading this trying to join with a comcast.net email address- might need to use another email. I never got the account confirmation on mine, then when I switched to my work email, the re-confirmation arrived right away.

Took 2 hours but comcast.net eventually worked.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I'm glad to finally be here - I never expected to be a junior again, but considering the circumstances I'm not complaining.

I'm really liking the site too - super fast and great on mobile. An official dark theme is all I want now (the unofficial one is awesome though!)

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
I am so happy to be here! It really gives me hope that this forum was able to come together so well and positively in the face of the ugliness last weekend. So glad to have this wonderful community back and even better than ever. In the spirit of reset, I decided to change my avatar but kept my username as I use that in lots of places.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey everyone! Was a decade long lurker at the other place but was never able to register. Really excited to finally engage with this community! Will you have me? .. and please be gentle.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to be back in a awesome community with people and a community i really like.

Really happy how well this turned out mad props to everyone.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you, okay this is my first post, I want to praise how amazing my sign up process was, get this

I just joined during it crashing, sat waiting hmm maybe 5-6 minutes or less, I expected maybe a few days to be approved, refreshed saw here was still down, refreshed my email

Lo and behold, Approval. Wow just wow, kudos to the mods.

ALittleLion

Oct 27, 2017
Minnesota
Recent events reminded me communities like this could still exist, I've wanted something like this for a while.

Glad to be here even if super new! Hi!

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Glad to be here finally! I wasn't active in community threads before, but I am going to try to post there more. Shouldn't feel as awkward now since we are all new here.

dpunk3

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts, USA
Back to junioring for a while! Wish I could have gotten in on the other Discords, but since everythings closed down for the time being I guess I'll wait. Didn't even know there were official servers.