• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
The original Angry Birds is by far the most known mobile game of all time and... I can't find it on the play store? Did they delist it? The only ones that pop up are the awful sequel and the licensed games, I can't believe they seriously delisted the first one.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
The original Angry Birds is by far the most known mobile game of all time and... I can't find it on the play store? Did they delist it? The only ones that pop up are the awful sequel and the licensed games, I can't believe they seriously delisted the first one.

If your on Android you could probably find an APK somewhere.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
It says it's not available in my country for some reason. Also, that can't be the original, why is it on portrait mode?
I have no clue about either of things. I'm just seeing online that the original was rebranded as Classic, maybe they added it as a feature when they updated it? I have no idea.