Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
So far I've done SL1 and warrior class run (only use starting warrior equipment - upgrading allowed).

What else should I try? Any fun weapons I could frame a run around?

I'm not much for magic or pyromancy.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Check out some of the runs LobosJr does. Some of them you could only do with PC version.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
I almost always start a Dark Souls as a mage and then all subsequent runs in different builds. You say you don't like pyromancy. You could challenge yourself to optimize a pyromancer.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
No death run
No bonfire run
No dodge run
Fat roll run
Randomizer (items/enemies/bosses/fog-gates)
Fists only run
Broken sword run

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
I absolutely loved the Daughters of Ash mod. Felt like playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time again due to the completely changed routing through the game.

Oct 26, 2017
Try the Gravelord mod that permanently spawns red enemies all over your world. Completing that while killing every enemy was hard!

Daughters of Ash is also really, really cool.

Dec 20, 2017
Double Trouble mod (if you're playing on PC). Fighting two copies of Artorias at the same time may seem daunting but it's incredibly fun! It also turns bosses that were too easy before (Stray Demon) into an actual challenge.

Muntaner

May 12, 2018
Why don't you try this?

www.nexusmods.com

Daughters of Ash

Dark Souls: Daughters of Ash is a massive re-imagining and expansion of Dark Souls. It features new bosses, enemies, characters, storylines, weapons, and items, expanded lore, and many new secrets. It

mazpratim

Oct 27, 2017
Use what you see, you have to use whichever weapon you last picked up only and you have to pick up any item that you can see visually

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Shield-less. I tried it for the first time in DS3 and it was my favourite run of any DS game I've played.

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
There's a mod on pc that makes your bare hands viable as a weapon since not equipping anything scales with str and dex. The mod comes in 4 difficult levels (Like easy makes it really strong so you feel like One Punch Man and hardest doesn't increase the stats that much). It is...different, to say the least. Try it.

Magnemania

Jan 25, 2018
I enjoyed doing a Fatroll with No Shield run of DS1. It's surprising how many attacks can be dodged without medrolling or blocking.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
You'll need a friend, but this one time I did a speedrun contest to see who could beat Ornstein & Smough first lol.

Spaceroast

Oct 30, 2017
I just finished an all bosses fog-gate/enemy/item randomizer run. Was incredibly fun but it broke my brain.

gonna do another one with paramdomizer on top of all that for even more fun pretty soon. and I'll try to stream it.