• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Or at the very least offer discounts when you rebuy them? And what about DLC like Smash 4 whenever the Switch remaster inevitably comes out? Thinking about getting rid of both.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Discounts are possible.

Full transfers is just so un-Nintendo.

Smash would probably just be a case of it being a GOTY or Deluxe Edition, like Mario Kart.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What are the odds we even get a VC at all, at this point? Nintendo has been dead silent on the topic and seems content with rolling along with the way things are now, while manufacturing and shipping more Classic Consoles in the meantime.

VC on Switch would be an absolute dream come true for me, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Certainly not this year.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
0081_diraa.gif

Deleted member 2618

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3, 2, 1

0. I would LOVE it if my DS and GBA games transferred over but A. who knows if they'll even be on the system and B. they'd make us rebuy anyway. What I can hope is that after this time, the library won't be reset at the next console.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
They need to announce Switch Virtual Console first.

Status
Not open for further replies.