• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
One of the greatest live albums ever (disc 2 of this album).

uk20b.jpg

Tori Amos is criminally underrepresented in the current music scene. I don't think kids realize how important she was.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

TWRP, feat. Ninja Sex Party

80s style bands, with a modern twist. If you know Game Grumps, you know Ninja Sex Party.

TWRP however, is criminally underrated. Check out "ICQ" by TWRP if you need further proof.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Right now I'm listening to this talanted dude

and this album, even though I barely understand anything her voice and the instrumentation are just so damn melancholic..Love her.
It's from 1979 yet sounds really modern at times.

Right now I'm listening to Mogwai. I discovered the band last year thanks to the Life Is Strange soundtrack, and recently decided to check their albums. I've been listening to them for a couple of months now, and they are great.
Glad to see someone getting into their stuff. Mr Beast and Hardcore will never die are my favourites. One of the best bands imo.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Finally starting to get around to listening to the rest of Interpol's material. Turn on the Bright Lights is one of my very favorite albums, but I never got around to listening to the rest of their stuff for fear of them not living up to my expectations. Listened to the second album Antics yesterday. I thought it was really great. I need to listen to it and the first album again to see which one I like better. Got halfway through the third album Our Love to Admire today. Its good so far but it hasn't grabbed me like the first two albums did yet.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Jeff Rosenstock is my favorite musician, full stop. Check that avatar. This album is the only album of his that never really did all that much for me and is, at least among fans of his that I know, his weakest output.

THAT BEING SAID

It's all I've been able to listen to the past few days and the lyrics have really really been resonating with me and I'm starting to appreciate it a lot more.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Been listening to TV on the Radio's discography all day, am now replaying wolf like me for the millionth time.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017

Earthless. Got into them about a year and a half ago (mentioned on Bill Burr's podcast) and thought they were rad. A Dead-head friend of mine and I were talking about psych rock and she hadnt heard of these guys so I showed them to her and I cant stop listening to them again.

You know it's gonna be good when the first three of their most popular songs on Spotify are +15 minutes long.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Can't stop listening to Lil Peep. It's great pop music, what a tragedy. Wish there was more music, his debut LP is so short. Hellboy is fantastic tho.

Mage

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
I've been having a hard time finding new good albums lately. I've just been listening to soundtrack albums from games/anime I like for the past couple months.

Shrubchicken

User Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Western Michigan
I saw Mustard Plug open for the Descendents and I plan on seeing them live for their annual holiday show downtown. Though, I have to admit their music videos and recorded material is nothing compared to seeing them live. I have to admit I now wonder what other gems are hiding in my hometown. Until I find them though there's Mustard Plug.