Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/427410/Abiotic_Factor/

It's amazing what a bit of levity can do to freshen up established genres & tropes. Abiotic doesn't try to be funny first & foremost, but it injects just enough humor to shift the entire tone of the game off of established norms. Also love the novel genre setting. It's quite pleasant to have a survival crafting title that doesn't drop you in the wilderness where you just start punching trees.

It can be a balancing act anytime you introduce discordant vibes. Because Abiotic Factor really can be tense at times. But the team has pulled it off with a fun and generally untapped HL Black Mesa / SCP setting along with smart design structures.

Man the indie scene is just straight fire.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1644940/Loddlenaut/

Latest Humble Choice has some real bangers, but the one that jumped out at me was Loddlenaut. It's quite the charmer.

Imagine a hybrid of PowerWash Simulator and Slime Rancher by way of A Short Hike presentation. It's way chill & pleasant. Great podcast / unwind material.

Keep an eye out if you enjoy relaxing OCD titles like PowerWash and Viscera Cleanup Detail.

I'm glad I sought it out as it's 1000% my jam.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Getting ready for the new chapter.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going through Avatar and enjoying it. The visuals are superb, best I've seen this gen, a true "next-gen moment". Gameplay is basic but they do try to branch out of the ubi formula, mainly true more character movement (some minor parkour elements) and exploration. Massive did one hell of a job with the world design and it's a very faithful adaptation for those that like the IP.

Alexandr0s

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, Washington, USA
Hollow Knight — I beat this the other day (bad ending, I think), but going back to check out a few things I missed that piqued my curiosity. I still have mixed feelings about this game, but obviously I liked it enough to complete it and keep playing a bit after beating it.

Infamous Second Son - just got the third major superpower, which has a fun move set.

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
Animal Well - started it and played about 3 hours yesterday. Amazing game so far, delightfully mysterious.

Hearthstone - always.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Musashi wired, Ryza 1, and Kamiwaza(too bad the ot is dead in the last one I need some guidance DX).
Oh and some Jedi starfighter

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
- Wo Long (after Rise of Ronin I'm giving it another shot and I really like it more this time around for some reason)
- House Flipper (chill game with podcast or YouTube in the background)
- No Man's Sky

All on Gamepass.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
It's a Neversoft weekend for me.
Guitar Hero World Tour Definitive Edition (PC) I started the career mode earlier this week, and outside of having to play Rooftops, it's been a blast! It's been at least a decade since I played through the career mode. I hope to have finished this weekend.

Guitar Hero Metallica (PS3) If I do finish World Tour's career mode, I'm driving straight into Metallica. I've been listening to some of their old albums again, so I was going to replay it sometime soon anyway. The last time I played this was in 2010, so I'm excited to relieve old memories.

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland ReTHAWed (PC) I just learned about this mod for American Wasteland, and want to try it out. American Wasteland isn't my favorite Tony Hawk game, but I still enjoy coming back to it.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
A few on rotation:

WWE 2K23 (XSX) - I got 50% of the Faction Wars achievement done, need 50 more wins and I'm doing 5 per day or so.
Dragon's Dogma 2 (XSX) - I'm in the first town, running around and just enjoying it. Need some better gear!
Bright Memory (XSX) - Bought it on a whim to show support, I'm surprised its this good and made by one person!
Stellar Blade (PS5) - 25% done according to my PS5. Excellent action game.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I finished Stellar Blade with the platinum on Wednesday night so this weekend I'll be finishing Final Fantasy I and getting more into Animal Well. Could see myself starting Another Crab's Treasure too but maybe hold that for next weekend

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars Jedi Survivor (PC) - Finally finishing it this weekend, absolutely love it!
Redfall (PC) - It's fine, but once you get swarmed by vampires it's over. Don't see myself finishing it unless something changes.
Exoprimal (PC) - Seeing some variety after five hours, and it's really clicking now.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
League of Legends, just like every weekend. But this is the last weekend of the first ranked split of the season, so I'll be playing it more than usual.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up Phantom Liberty, probably one of the best paid expansions I've played. Then onto something shorter before I finish the main game's quests.

GrendelKhan

Aug 1, 2018
Played Bastion for the first time a couple of years ago. You are in for a treat OP. Love everything about it, especially the VO.

A little jealous of everyone playing Animal Well. Wish I had the time/budget for it.

Mostly playing La-Mulana (Switch) until I hit a progression wall. About 40 hours in and I'm probably only 70% done at most. Might sprinkle in some Picross 3D 2 and M&L: Dream Team if I feel like getting no sleep.

EVAC434

Shinra Employee
Oct 27, 2017
I'm halfway through Stellar Blade and hope to make some serious progress this weekend.

After that I have Persona 3 and Rise of the Ronin waiting.

Buhbooyah

Nov 21, 2019
Just beat Live A Live, jumped right into Bravely Default 2. Also playing Animal Well, Tactics Ogre Reborn and Aliens: Dark Descent again. Just spread all around baybeeee

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Pillars of Eternity. I made it to Act 3!

Started Dragon's Dogma on the Steam Deck. This is pretty fun so far.

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
Im gonna be playing Little Kitty, Big city (great game so far), Crow Country and Robocop Rogue city. Everything on xbox series.

Corv

Aug 5, 2022
Going to try to finish the main story of Assassins Creed Odyssey. Been having a lot of fun with MLB the Show too.

FEVER333

Sep 7, 2020
Finishing up Marsupilami: Hoobaventure. Really fun, side scrolling platformer.

Might jump into one of the last two Smurfs games or the newest SpongeBob game next.

Nov 23, 2023
Third play though of Stiletto Blade. Maybe DB Xenoverse 2. I'm going to try the Lite version to see if I like it since I never played the Budokai games and I hear that's what it's similar to.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
FFVII Rebirth
Fallout 4
Forza Horizon 5

May fire up GT7 at some point to check out the most recent update.

Rixam

Jan 2, 2023
Hopefully I'll be able to continue being the best delivery person in Death Stranding but I don't think I'll have as much time to play as I'd like. Adulting can be hard lol

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
Animal Well has captured my attention since release. Hoping to get through most of it this weekend.

OP, Bastion is fantastic! Great choice!

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
haven't really been grabbed by a game for Steam Deck in a while

i'm away from home for the weekend, maybe i will try Minishoot' Adventure

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York
With the onslaught of awful Xbox news, I'm turning to some comfort food gaming this weekend on my PS5.

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection- 2 & 3 - They are still fun as hell and just timeless for me.

Uncharted 4 Legacy of Thieves - It looks and runs amazing in the uncapped 1440p mode.

Astros Playroom - Trophy hunting

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
I'll continue to play Trails in the Sky, 10 hours in and I just finished the prologue o.o and after beating the game I'll be able to say I just started the prologue of the series.

carl_sandland

May 31, 2019
Trying to decide if I want to continue RiseOfRonin after making it to Edo (second city): I thought it was just the one city and picked it clean, now I"m kind of burned out on all the bad parts of a true 6/10 game. Worst AI I've seen in a long while and I've played serious sam!

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Usual rotation of BG3, FFVII Rebirth, and FFXIV.

Also a bit of Astral Chain. For some reason seeing footage of Stellar Blade reminded me that game has been in my backlog for years.

Dodger

May 30, 2020
Trying to get through Horizon Zero Dawn before it leaves plus. It still looks and plays great so whatever remake or remaster might be coming better be good because it doesn't feel like it needs it

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Hi-Fi Rush - fun ass game
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - if I can put down Hi-Fi Rush for like 5 minutes I can probably finish Mercedes' campaign
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth - Beginning of chapter 4, too many substories
SIKE! I hurt my hand so nothing too fast paced this weekend.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy gets the love, maybe Yakuza 8 too.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Steam deck: Grim Dawn (sooooo goooodddd), Mass Effect 2 (Paragon run).
PS5: MLB The Show '24. At least the Cards are doing decent in my season......

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Newborn in the house as of a week and a half ago, so anytime I've had over the last week or so has been spent trying to beat Sea of Stars on my Steam Deck. Steam Deck has already been a godsend for being a father. Im definitely nearing the end of Sea of Stars.

Inti

Nov 20, 2017
Just recently continued my playthrough of Starfield and alternating with Diablo 4. That will hold me over until Senua Hellblade 2