Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Samurai Warriors 5 and NWN2. Both cases I'm having more fun than I expected to especially the latter.

beezer

Nov 5, 2017
Just finished base game in Animal Well, took around 7-8 hours. Will try to get Platinum and so called Layer 2 in coming days. Game is really good

Then will continue Rebirth, only 6 hours in, feeling a bit overwhelmed lol

Also started Chaos;Head Noah on NS, just hope otaku live simulator is coming to an end, first signs of major plot are beginning to be seen

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
Returned to Tears of the Kingdom after not playing anything for two weeks. Fitting as the game is 1 year old. Here's hoping I can finally finish it in the upcoming month or so.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I work tonight, so if anything it'll be a few fails at slay the spire while I rate music. Tomorrow, and the rest of next week, will see me finish off Kid Dracula, which is the last of the Castlevania collection, Fallout 76, and maybe, possibly, probably some kitty city.

As it warms up I'm feeling the call of nostalgia and want to try fallout 2 again, but I'll try to divert that energy elsewhere.

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
I finished Hi-Fi Rush last night.

It's a charming as hell game that I highly recommend.

The ending felt extremely bitter-sweet because of recent news.

mcruz79

Apr 28, 2020
Series X
- Dead Island 2
- Harold Halibut

PS5
- EAFC24

Vita
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Alone with you
- Alteric

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Europe
Midnight Suns on XSX... got it for cheap so finally diving in.

I am enjoying it, but I can also see why it got some flack.

After that probably going back to Fallout on Xbox and some indies on Steam.

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
finally finished tales of arise, first tales game. The story was meh and full of tropes, but the combat was very fun and I ended up with first platinum. Got the expansion right after.

Nesther

Oct 27, 2017
Switzerland
I just got side-tracked with and platinumed Animal Well, so now it's back to a big-ass game called FF7 Rebirth which I still haven't completed because a few weeks ago another Dave the Diver sucked up all of my gaming time.

crimmy88

Aug 7, 2023
Im trucking along with dbz kakarot. Goddamn this game is hella mediocre. Just finished the frieza saga. I hoping this gets better because im entering the "might as well finish the game since im close to the ending" phase.

jungius

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Sep 5, 2021
star ocean 2, holy shit I never remembered the story was this bad

everything else are gorgeous tho

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Indika, now deciding between Animal Well and 1000xRESIST

The constant game flood never stops 😅

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway

View: https://youtu.be/FfHvbTtMO5Y

Megaton Musashi Wired. A great new ajrpg that released on pc, ps45, switch a couple of weeks ago. It's basically Phantasy Star Online with mecha with a great space opera story.
Sadly it's slid completely under the radar.
I think a lot of people would like it if they knew about it.

Last edited:

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Another Code: Recollection - Still working Part 2. Almost done! Great little game.

Just finishing another code 2 (switch) then will start Y's 9 next week
I'm also on the Another Code: Recollection boat after not having played a "big" retail Switch game at all this year. I was inspired by y'all so thanks!

I'm still in Part 1 though but I'm liking the mystery adventure vibes. It's the perfect length too because I was looking for something to numb the aftermath of Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth finishing it in March. Diablo III wasn't it. I'll post my thoughts in either the next thread or this one. But I love the art and the music; the game is full of beautiful in-game art which I get a kick out of as an artist myself.

Adeptus

Mar 18, 2024
Enderal, it is full0-conversion mod for Skyrim, with new world/campaing and withouw some elements I dislike (e.g. level scaling).