Jetsun Mila

User requested ban
Banned
Apr 7, 2021
Some more Great Ace Attorney, 2nd game chapter 3 right now, did a long break between games because it is so much content but I forgot some stuff already

Alexandr0s

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, Washington, USA
Infamous: Second Son — just started this game as I've always wanted to try one of the Infamous games but never owned a PS3 or PS4. The unique superpowers are pretty interesting so far and the intro story bits definitely pulled me into the game. You can see ideas that would later end up in Ghost of Tsushima like the way the smoke trails lead you in what direction to head.

Hollow Knight — I'm flying from Seattle to New York tomorrow and plan to put a few hours into this game. I'm about 15 hours in and have enjoyed the game, but kinda ready to complete it. I love how scary and exciting exploring new areas is but I don't like the fact that the game gives you almost no guidance on where to go next and you just have to stumble around the (huge) world to make progress, often "wasting" a lot of time in the process. I've resorted to using walkthroughs to help guide me on where I should go next and this has helped.

Starkweather

Nov 28, 2017
switzerland
Rocket League (still the best online multiplayer game to date imo)

Cyberpunk 2077 (finished phantom liberty part, might finish main story to see different ending from 1st playtrough)

Tekken8 (yoshimitsu so much fun in this=)

crimmy88

Aug 7, 2023
Will try to finally finish and plat legend of dragoon this weekend. This game has sooo much unnecessary padding, its insane. Whew

StrawHatLink

May 4, 2024
I've been messing around with the Snes Classic and put a few extra games on it. Nice bit of nostalgia, but it also made me realise how insane the Snes library was and how timeless so many games on the system are.

I also am on a bit of a Zelda binge, as I've been replaying AlttP, OoT, Minish Cap and TotK. Will never fall out of love with this franchise.

Kind of bounced off Dragon's Dogma 2 a few weeks ago after about 60 hours. Can't exactly explain why. I also still need to do a new playthrough (again) of Elden Ring in preparation for the DLC, but if I don't make it in time, I can just continue a ng+ run. Not sure how that will influence the difficulty of the DLC, but we'll see.

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Elden Ring (PS5) - I've 100% the game on PC but I want to do the DLC next month on console so I'm working on a play through with a Paladin/Templar build. So far so good, lvl 50.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
My mate has set up a LAN in his living room with 6 360s and 6 TVs. Playing Blur again is so much fun and I'm pleased to say I haven't lost my touch.

Jun 24, 2019
Elden Ring, admittingly I am worn out on my 4th playthrough. I might take a break from it til the DLC arrives.
Fallout 3 good so far
KOTOR 2 I'll get around to it eventually