Strike

Oct 25, 2017
8aqpSEI.jpg

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) - This has definitely become a test of will and patience for me. I think I should be coming up on the corrupted monk soon. I was hoping to get this done in time for The Last of Us Part II's release, but it didn't work out that way. Had a wisdom tooth extracted, so I'm using the few extra days off it bought me to keep pushing forward and hopefully finish this up without getting spoiled before then.

How about you?

Last edited:

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Chrono Cross on Vita for the first time.

This game has been on my backlog for like 20 years. It's about time.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
TLOU2 on PS4. Let's see how this one fares.

On Switch, Burnout Paradise, Minecraft Dungeons, Borderlands 2 and The Outer Worlds. I'm also addicted to Lonely Mountains Downhill.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
TLoU2 mostly I'd imagine. I did just get Ring Fit in the mail today, too, so I'll take that for a spin. And when my wife needs some time on the living room TV and I can't play TLoU2, I'll hop in the Switch and work on Witcher 3 or Tropical Freeze. Lots of great options this weekend, can't wait.

Oct 27, 2017
I finished Return of the Obra Dinn last night (good shit btw), so hopefully some Into the Breach on Switch, and it's time to finally get back to my Kingdoms of Amalur save after like 6 years.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping my copy of The Last Of Us Part II arrives.

And I still have to finish up Undertale.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
TLOU2 and that's it. I'm in the middle of FF7 Remake and Fire Emblem: Three Houses as well, but those are gonna have to wait. :)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
TLoU Part II. I want to finish it by Sunday night, so I'm putting RDR2 on hold for a few days.
Was playing the MegaMan Zero/ZX Collection on Switch, too, but that will have to wait as well.

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017
TLOU2 pretty much. Maybe some Hatsune Miku or AstroBot thrown in as well to lighten the mood.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Xenoblade DE

Then manybe P4G (would be neat if i could somehow import my hacked vita save into pc ver)

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
After beating Detroit at launch, I just went through with a guide for a good run and saved everyone. I'm gonna start my bad run this weekend. Should be fun to get all those damn dirty bots killed.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
How is that game? Comes out Tuesday where I am at.

It's a pretty smooth mobile game. Doesn't feel nearly as predatory as, say, War of the Visions. Music is great, story is okay, sprites are fun. I managed to try the Android version during soft launch but I'm probably going to start a fresh account when it comes out formally on iOS in the US next Thursday.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Mostly going to be playing Last of Us Part II. Probably some Animal Crossing New Horizons and Destiny 2 here and there too.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I've been on a binge to finish a lot of indies I've left on my backlog, so it will be mostly Transistor, with some sessions of Rocket League and maybe Fortnite.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Just finishing up a replay of Dark Souls 3. Then, Terminator: Resistance. The Last of Us 2 doesn't arrive until Tuesday.

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
I'm playing Dark Souls 3, but I may buy P4G since today an exam went well. I spent the entire evening trying to get past the Abyss Watchers, so a rpg vn may be the right change of pace

RagingAvatar

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester
I played Disney Infinity 3.0: The Force Awakens tonight.
Y'know, Disney Infinity is a pretty fun game in the vein of old-school collect-a-thons. It's good fun!

Dec 25, 2018
Mario + Rabbids, been enjoying it so far.
Super Metroid, compred to previous attempts at the game, this time its the furthest ive gotten into the game (just unlocked the Gravity Suit).

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Last of Us Part 2.

Prior to starting TLOU2, I beat the final DLC mission from Ace Combat 7. It was a lot of fun!