• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
BROTHER! This was my first thought when I saw the title. So much potential. It was unique, perhaps too unique for the unwashed masses, but I still got about 60 hrs just playing the campaign across several of the characters.

Maannnn...
I know right , it was such a good game.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
I would like to play Marvel Heroes (before the 2016 or 2017 rework e.g., Omega system to Infinity) and Paragon (before their reworks e.g., card system). Btw I know that Predecessor is the spiritual successor to Paragon but it's just not the same.

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
You can actually play Battleborn right now.
Only the story mode works for now, but work is being made on mp.
It's called "Project Reborn".
For me I'd say Marvel Heroes.
Never played much of it since it was online only and I loathe that, but I'd like to play it again if a offlinw version or servet emulator is released. Work is ongoing on a server emu, but it seems to be going pretty slow.
Ahh I actually didn't like the story mode, I was only in MP. MP in Battleborn was great fun.

The Omega Man

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Battlefield Heroes, a vey dumbed-down proto-fortnight yet very addicting and simple at the same time.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
For me, the answer will always be Final Fantasy Record Keeper. Would kill for an offline release, but it'll never happen.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
The Mythos betas, back when it was created by Flagship. From the first more linear version to the open world patch. A super fun WOW-looking Diablo game. Very simple, ran great on my wife's older laptop at the time. It had a nice little cozy community in beta.

Then it got bought out by a scam company that completely reworked it and sucked out all the fun and love and made it scam ass scam game.

Thankfully the creatives behind the company went on to create Runic and the Torchlight series...which also died later.

Call of Duty 2 multiplayer

God those were golden days.
I went back and played when the netcode was fixed last year (likely due to future GP drops) and man, it was like me and one other person. It was so sad. We just kept trying to find each other on a larger map.

I'll never forget getting yelled at by a Brit who said "that gun didn't even fuckin exist in WW2, why don't you try another bloody fucking weapon you fuck?"

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
6-1-10639-13.jpg

multiplayer was so fun

stn

Oct 28, 2017
There are a few games where I wish the servers would be up so I could get some achievements and trophies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Battlefield 2, my favorite multiplayer ever. I think technically there are still servers up but it's effectively dead.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017

My first MMO, it wasn't the best game by any stretch but man it was fun.

Before Halo i played the hell out of this.

FLX-II

Gargantuan Generousness Guaranteed
Oct 28, 2017
Unreal Tournament 2004. Would do anything to relive it in its hey days! All those mods and custom maps..

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Titanfall 1. The servers are up and working as of this posting but no one's playing it on PC. I'll miss the first person Titan embarks and Ryoko being my AI assistant.

Gundam Evolution is another one. There is revival going on for it with the alpha release of the Side 7 servers, but right now you can only play via private matches with others on the Side 7 discord and I rather just do quick play.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Gears 1 execution. I dream about it. Like in the ways we'd get the homies together, stay up way too late, a trudge to work after. I miss it with my whole soul, or just nostalgic for the brown 360 let's learn to be online before we build our own PCs years.

Bengraven