• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I went to movies to see what women want and it got me thinking, what women really want in guy? WomenEra your thoughts ?

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Is this another one of those how far gaming has come to be shown to women situations since this thread's in the gaming discussion section?

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
My girl loves romance and quality time. I try to take an interest in what she wants. Flowers occasionally. And I help around with errands and whatever she needs.

Not sure if women are searching for 60 FPS in a man like above posts mention but maybe...

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to go with the obvious: kind, respectful, good chemistry, humor, and whatever else the person finds appealing.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Someone that talks to me, and that's basically all. Communication is key. Also you can't be an asshat.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
In my experience, they want someone to play Kingdom Hearts with.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
whycan'tanyofyoujustbenormal.gif
someone please post the video.

Last edited:

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Completely unqualified to speak on behalf of any woman, but playing as FeMC in Persona 3, I have to say it's definitely Akihiko Sanada.

Status
Not open for further replies.