Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
What's that thing that you just have such a exaggerated hate towards, I hate PR (lots of bad memories there) , and I know its a nice place and there are nice people there , but I really just hate it (might one of the few things I genuinely hate). I know its not healthy to have this kind of hatred but I can't let it go.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raisin's in cookies.

Especially when they look like chocolate chip before I take a bite.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Lucky Charms. Sometimes just catching a glance of it on the shelf at the store puts me in a bad mood. One day I'll do some serious self reflection, maybe speak with a shrink, and figure why the hell I hate that cereal.

Oct 25, 2017
México
I really don't want to start a console war, but I really can't stand the PlayStation brand.

I know Sony makes great consoles and game (I have all their consoles), but I really can't stand the PS brand. But I do like all their other electronics. I try to buy Sony products when I can.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Overripe bananas and banana-flavored anything. Give me almost green, cold, firm bananas.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
People who chew loudly and/or with their mouth open, snap gum, whistle to themselves, etc.

Loud bass in cars. I have had rage build up to the point of actual confrontation multiple times sitting next to people at lights

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Coffee.

-It's gross
-Poor people spend alot of money on it without realizing it
-The gross taste causes people to pour tons of milk and sugar into it which causes weight gain and health problems
-Old men with white mustaches have coffee stains on them which is gross
-Lines/crowding around coffee machines in the breakroom and restaurants
-Always makes a mess in the breakroom, empty coffee cups lying all over the place

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017
The emergency alert system that makes me miss important parts of the tv show I'm watching.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Young Sheldon. Not sure it's unreasonable though. It is one of the DUMBEST fucking shows ever. I would never be friends with someone who claimed it's funny.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Coffee.
-Poor people spend alot of money on it without realizing it

Really? As if they're looking at their paycheck and wondering if they should stop paying their electric bill for a month because they don't realize they're buying coffee too much?

Poor people can waste money on plenty of things, coffee included, but it's not some hidden money sink

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
Matthew McConaughey- I cannot stand him in those Lincoln car commercials. His voice and smug look just annoy the crap out of me.