dead souls

Oct 25, 2017
God of War is the worst game in the franchise easily. Boring repetitive gameplay and a truly mediocre story that takes up way too much time. I hope no other series gets "fixed" like it did.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
Ninja Gaiden has been dormant for over half a decade, its time for a big comback next-gen, I think an open world design would work well for it, all they need to do is follow in Sekiro's footsteps but add that Team Ninja flavor to it.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
A multiplayer heavy series like Halo is absolutely not something which needs to overhaul it's mechanics etc.

That's how you lose your entire fanbase.

If anything they should be doing the exact opposite and making the game more similar to the older entries.

Don't need to change the MP, but as part of the Halo fanbase, I've gotten fatigued on the campaign since Halo 4. I couldn't get through the Halo 5 campaign and I don't know what Halo Infinite's campaign is yet. I don't need them to change the shooting mechanics, but give me something new and interesting in the campaign.

May 18, 2018
Silent Hill.

Give me Silent Hill, Konami!

Fucking hell yeah!

Jak and Daxter
just think about it

Would love it!

Tomb Raider. A God of War style revival but also one inspired by RE2make, where the series returns to its roots (but modernized). Less cinematic TPS, more Tomb Raider. Skill based platforming, deeper melee/gun combat (blend of TRLegend/DMC) and Anniversary/Dark Souls inspired level design.

My number 1 wish!
Hell, I'd even love upscaled versions of the ps1 games!

Fuck yeah!!!!

I think the new Tomb Raider Trilogy counts(Its also a damn fine set of games)

Not even close for me!

Dude you put God of War as an example in the title. God of War wasn't some classic revival. It was a new entry in an alive and well franchise that went in a new direction. It was not a revival of a dead franchise. How are the examples you posted not in the spirit of the topic?

Tomb Raider was the first that came to my mind by the way. A real back to basics but new approach. No xp no crafting or any of these modern systems. Exploration focused without a map with little to no hand holding, challenging manual skill based platforming. Defy conventions.

It would be amazing!

I'd love to see Killzone bounce back with an invigorating new entry.......such a great universe Guerilla created.......so much potential that still hasn't been realised.

Totally agree. The lore is unbelievable.

Yes please!

Oct 25, 2017
Parasite Eve needs a REmake 2-esque level revival. Onimusha and Dino Crisis are no brainers.

Silent Hill needs to stay dead.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Resistance, but instead 1st person shooter, it's 3rd person like Retribution.

Retribution prooves that 3rd person Resistance worked.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Miyamoto asks what F-Zero can do that's different and so I propose over the shoulder racing while Captain Falcon narrates the race.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
I loved Syphon Filter so much, especially that taser! Would be great to see this game come back. But Legacy of Kain is a good shout.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Crash definitely. Time to stop doing remasters and actually release a sequel.

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
Panzer Dragoon but without the on-rail shooter gameplay. Maybe focus on PD Saga rpg and modernize it.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Socom, 100%.

The fact that Sony haven't cashed in on both the Rainbow Six Seige and BR crazes (just the renaissance for more tactical, non-respawn shooters in general) with a new Socom game (just play PUB G and it's basically Socom BR) is just insane to me.
Wasn't it the original SOCOM team that made a game where hundreds of soldiers were able to play in the same battle? MAG?
(Googles)

Yep 256 players, Zipper Interactive. Too bad Zipper is gone it seem. Doubt they would make a successful BR though.