Votes: 531 20.6%
  • Spider Man

Votes: 179 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 220 8.5%

• Total voters

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
Feel like HZD is the only one that could have been somewhat competitive and listed alone.
It depends. I've played them all and for one reason or another they all have amazing qualities. For example Gran Turismo Sport has become my favourite multiplayer game since lockdown. When 'Sport' mode matches like-minded players it's pure class and elevates it way beyond other multiplayer games in other genres.

There just loads to choose from.

Shado

Oct 26, 2017
No idea how god of war is at 3rd. Outside of this forum, I am fairly certain it is regarded as the best exclusive on ps4

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
I'm totally agreeing with the current order of the vote. For me its

1) Bloodborne
2) TLOU2
3) GoW

And that order is rock solid for me

after that a decent gap to a cluster of very good titles (HZD, Spiderman, UC4 although I still have yet to play Ghost of T (which I'm pretty sure I'll love but open world games usually plateau for me).

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
TLOU2 but they had a lot of great ones.
Was never able to finish Bloodborne. Just don't have the time.

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
It depends. I've played them all and for one reason or another they all have amazing qualities. For example Gran Turismo Sport has become my favourite multiplayer game since lockdown. When 'Sport' mode matches like-minded players it's pure class and elevates it way beyond other multiplayer games in other genres.

There just loads to choose from.

I hear you, but I'm talking more about what other games I think could actually be competitive in terms of popularity that maybe could have registered 10% if listed alone. I think HZD is the only game grouped in with these others that you could make a case that it could garner that kind of support and shouldn't be listed with 'other.'

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
tough call between Bloodborne, God of War, or Spider-man but I'd give the nod to Bloodborne by a small hair ornament

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna cheat and say Persona 5 Royal even though I only played Persona 5 which is for both PS3 and PS4. I think it's the only Playstation exclusive I have on PS4.