• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 17, 2019
supermangiganta.jpg

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Where did she get leopard print that big? Is there a leopard that size? Or do the clothes grow with her? If the clothes grow with her, can she create infinite fabric by growing large and removing the fabric? Does the fabric shrink after that or does it stay large? She could clothe a lot of people with this power."

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Where did she get leopard print that big? Is there a leopard that size? Or do the clothes grow with her? If the clothes grow with her, can she create infinite fabric by growing large and removing the fabric? Does the fabric shrink after that or does it stay large? She could clothe a lot of people with this power."
"What happens if she's holding my penis when she enlarges?"

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Looks like a guilty little boy. The Last Son of Whoever that giant lady is.

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
"I'm beginning to think that opening an 'All You Can Eat' buffet... was a terrible mistake.
I should have stuck with an Ă  la carte menu, like Lois said."

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Miss, your Lum cosplay is all wrong. But I appreciate the effort though."

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

Obviously it shrinks and grows with her magically, just like the magical physics that allows her to increase in size without breaking her legs. Or that's what the no prize editorial panel would say to the thought bubble.

Also this is why thought bubbles and editorial explanation panels were all but eliminated in modern superhero comics. ;)