• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yes I know it's botanically a fruit but it's a nut in the culinary arts.

other top choices: almonds, cashews, walnuts

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
the-nut-nnuuuttt-yusefbro-15940717.png

astro

Oct 25, 2017
1. Cashew
2. Macadamia
3. Brazil
4. Walnut
5. Pistachio

Honourable mention: Almond

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I mean, if it's not peanut as it makes peanut butter and assorted sauces, then it would be walnut.

Pistachio would only rank because of ice cream.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Cashews are probably my favorite, followed closely by pistachios. Almonds round out the third spot.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I go insane whenever there are pistachios around. I have to physically pull myself away, otherwise I go ham.

Best nut.

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
Peanuts ftw. But I don't find the textures of just plain nuts that good in general so maybe I'm biased.

Geido

Oct 30, 2017
Peanuts aren't nuts, they're legumes! They grow underground!

The correct answer is cashew.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Pistachio, because pistachios taste great and pistachio flavored things taste great. Then almond, because almond things taste great too. Italian baking uses both a great deal, along with anise, and I love all that stuff.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very partial to hazelnut as a flavouring but it's peanuts for just eating. Salted, dry roast, honesy roast, they'll all good with me

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.
Came for this.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I was going to post a picture of truck nuts in here but...holy shit it's borderline NSFW how realistic some are.

I do have to laugh at these "I got a big truck and am the straightest of manly men!" sorts having giant, veiny, hairy, realistic testicles dangling from their truck.