hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Edit: As in, what username did you come across in online multiplayer.
Edit 2: All right, I guess funny usernames count as well.

I just came across a guy named The_Treasoner. There was another time when I encountered a fellow named ZeroIdentity.

Good grief.

Last edited:

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Can't remember all the crazy ones, but all of them came from the time I played Rocket League, and I blame crossplay with PC for that. Lots of names were "*****", so the system already filtered out the worst.

Jeff6851

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TheJewHunter1488 on BF1. Tried to report the name but Sony doesn't really have any way of making that easy.

JustSomeone

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All those names written in russian on Hearthstone.
Why is it even allowed to use non english letters.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I was younger and not as fluent in English I named a character in WoW "Holocauster"

I thought it meant like grave disaster and it sounded "cool"....
Forgot all about it untill a few years later and became horrified, had to quickly delete him.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure an Asian player in my Halo 2 days was called Amir Wankar or something along those lines.

Made me chuckle!

zenspider

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
"I FuckKids" in Splatoon 2. Worse, had a not-Miiverse post "Next Splatfest: Gays vs Furries".

Too edgy. I clutched my pearls and reported.

Zelus

Oct 27, 2017
In the early days of Xbox Live, someone had mydadsarentboy. If you said his name to get his attention, he'd say "oh really?". Nothing like the early days of a new network.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
200.gif

But I don't blame them, we're basically forced to stuck with our 12 year old handle. Mine which is named after my city of heroes character "Voltburn" isn't much better.

Oct 25, 2017
Someone named their hunter in MHW AuswitchzfortheJews or something along those lines.

It was so edgy it made me cringe.