Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Been watching old episodes of Hey Arnold and even to this day, that is one of the coolest bedrooms I have ever seen.

Panorama, skyllight window, the built shelves, seating a roof access. Even though it's a touch on the small side I still love it, it's very functional and i often find it myself viewing 3d models of this room. Then owing to my facsimvation for horror and gothic aesthetics I am very strongly drawn to the Ark;at mansion from Resident Evil, particularly, the layout it has in REmake. I also wore out the the tape of the Addams Family just so I could see the house, eryhting about it fascinated me, Gomes train room, the many secret passages and just the whole vibe.

So, ERA, what room or house from shows when you were a kid were you the ones you most wish was tour room or house like.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
ClarissaExplainsItAll_944600_CLARISSAEXPLAINSITALL._V344740739_RI_.jpg

she was into pearl jam too, she was cool

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its the Hey Arnold bedroom and its not even remotley close.

Others have had cool houses and such but Arnold has the room locked up
hrnne6dvmpq01.jpg

0f7ab770613df645419372e72a581bcf.jpg

Full skylight and roof access. Dope aesthetic. Pullout couch in the wall. Lights and electronics synced to remote

latex

Jul 5, 2018
Arnold by far has the coolest room. But I was also a huge fan of Drake & Josh's bedroom, having a room big enough for two(!) beds and a damn couch and still having plenty of space made me so jealous lol.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Weird the first room that came to mind was Arnold's even though if I thought about it I would definitely pick a different room as my favorite.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I always wanted Screech's bedroom from Saved By the Bell. It was all scienced up plus he had a robot servant.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yep, it was Arnold for me too.

Also I love my parents but living in a boarding house (and not having to pay rent of course) sounded awesome.