Votes: 603 52.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 58 5.1%
  • XCloud

Votes: 7 0.6%

• Total voters

LuckyHit

Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably play it on PC if I can run it. If not, then I'll play it on Xbox One S. Really hope it runs well on Xbox One...

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Is an RTX 2060 GPU with i7 9750h better than the One X? If it is, maybe I'll just play it on PC.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably a combination series x and pc. Maybe xcloud if they get latency worked out.

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Probably on the One X, provided it can run at 60fps at 1080p and still looks comparable. If not I'll play it on Series X.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If I play it then I'll play it on my XB1X. However if that was running on Series X then i'll wait for the reaction from DF because I was unimpressed last night with what was shown.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'll technically have access to PC and Xbox One X versions of the game this year, but I'm thinking about waiting until some post-release updates are out and I own a Series X before I actually dive in... So undecided.

What I saw today didn't strike me as bad, but it didn't strike me as urgently interesting either, so I'm not super chomping at the bit to play it right at launch or anything... even though I have the ability to.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Out of curiosity for those who want to play on PC. Why Steam over Gamepass?

I want to own the game. Yeah I know it's relatively expensive for something that most people don't see the cost justifying, especially when games can be disposable, but I have a habit of coming back to games months after I buy them and Game Pass would cost me more money in the long run if I don't use it for other games (which I would, but inconsistently). I guess I could use Game Pass consistently but I like having the freedom to choose what games to play, and then I'd be limited to playing several games a year on the service to justify the cost (games that I don't own are worth maybe 5-10$ to me personally). Also I live with my parents, don't have any bills to pay, don't have any financially demanding hobbies aside from gaming, make 55k a year, and hopefully that number will be significantly higher by the time Infinite comes out. I don't think 55 dollars for Infinite will exactly break the bank here. I might even wait for a Steam sale anyways depending on what Nintendo's lineup looks like this holiday season.

Last edited:

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
if it ends up being interesting enough, on my Xbox One S like all their near future titles.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Definitely Series X. With those hardware specs, I don`t really want to upgrade my PC.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I was all in on getting a Series X for the game, but now I'm not sure. I'll need to see real-world comparisons between SX and One X versions.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox One X

I decided a while ago that PS5 will be where I jump in to this gen, and Microsoft seems totally fine with that.

LewLew

Jul 21, 2020
gonna go with the series X, been trying to keep my pc for work only with the whole work from home

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
Was originally going to buy an XSX to play it, but after seeing how underwhelming it looks, no way I'm going to spend $500 for it, will stick with xbox one x.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I'm obviously not gonna spend 70 euros for a game like Halo, I only spend that money on games I REALLY want to play such as Age of Empires or Forza Horizon.

But, as a Game Pass subscriber I'll play the game for sure. So, no Steam for me in this case.

Ser_Kafka

Mar 23, 2020
Lockhart, but not for another 2-3 years. I need more than one game to justify buying a console. So hopefully after 2-3 years there'll be a good library of new content, with a handful of heavy hitters in there.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
PC gamepass. Been playing the Halo remastered collection lately and it's amazing with mouse and keyboard.

DAHGAMING

Oct 26, 2017
I was leaning towards series x at launch, but not I think il wait to see how it settles and if the new games are any good, I have a 1080ti and going off of the demo yesterday im sure it will be able to handle Infinite well so Im thinking to just play it on pc, I have gamepass aswell.