Acquiesc3

Oct 30, 2017
Not a cutscene, but from a gameplay perspective using the fist of Zeus in God of War Chains of Olympus felt incredibly satisfying.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
sol-banditbringer.gif

BANDIIIIIIIIIIT...
BRINGAH!!
Fafnir is WAAY cooler. The hit stop and enemy rolling across the stage is so much cooler.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
The second hit of Q's Deadly Double Combination in Third Strike. A double-fisted overhead smash that hits so hard you bounce 20 feet off the ground like a basketball.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm the only one mentioning the BLODIA PUNCH?
latest

Imagine having a street fight with some guy and his giant robot punches you. Think about how embarrassing that would be
It would be even more embarrassing that everyone on the street would know what my organs look like after that punch

I don't want Old Man Jenkins knowing how big my kidneys are, he's been eyeing me for weeks

Get your own kidneys, Jenkins

Runner

Nov 1, 2017

Technically originally from an anime but it's in a game too

Having your giant robot pilot a bigger giant robot so it can punch the enemy so hard it breaks space

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
latest

Imagine having a street fight with some guy and his giant robot punches you. Think about how embarrassing that would be
That's mad embarrassing bro. I would definitely stop street fighting if that shit happened smh.

Real talk, though, blodia punch is gdlk
Smug the god lmao
Fafnir is WAAY cooler. The hit stop and enemy rolling across the stage is so much cooler.
No way. The air time in Bandit bringer is way cooler. There's this sick anticipation before it lands that really makes the move shine.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
sol-banditbringer.gif

BANDIIIIIIIIIIT...
BRINGAH!!

This.It is very satisfying. And the sound it makes! I also want to mention Rock Howard's version:

c038f17e22e122559415a9ca81412aa68e72c98c_hq.gif

Yes. Fafnir is superior ON HIT tho. Man fafnir hits so deep and sends them sliding!

latest

YES! OMG! That one punch hits like 3 times iirc!!! LMAO

EDIT: wait I forgot it depends on where the opponent is standing. It can hit up to ~15 times lol

The Archon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It has to be one of Asura's many punches or Falcon punch.

Although for me, there's something about Ganondorf's warlock punch that feels so good.

Nothing beats the Batarian Gauntlet heavy melee
niplc.gif

CYOvpeu.gif
Agreed.

I loved the fact that if you used on a Vanguard after a biotic charge, your character slides to track the target.

But when you do it with the Volus it was so funny because it would punch them in the nuts and their head would explode.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
This.It is very satisfying. And the sound it makes! I also want to mention Rock Howard's version:

c038f17e22e122559415a9ca81412aa68e72c98c_hq.gif

Yes. Fafnir is superior ON HIT tho. Man fafnir hits so deep and sends them sliding!

YES! OMG! That one punch hits like 3 times iirc!!! LMAO

EDIT: wait I forgot it depends on where the opponent is standing. It can hit up to ~15 times lol

And it was glitched so if your blocking opponent's assist got hit by it, the block would "break" to show the assist flying backwards taking the point character with them for half damage.

Predict, glitch, win.

Deleted member 2099

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one and nothing can top this off.

snpLPAE.gif

You just can't beat Kirby, he will always prevail being the bestest. Kirby wins all the time, and that's something everyone has to accept.