Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Seemed like everyone started drinking it over night, Transistor can't keep it in his liquor fridge in the garage. When I don't want something hard like everclear I will settle for a smirknoff ice. You get them freezer cold, they are so good

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Every once in a while there's a new "easy drinking" trend. This one just happened to blow up at the right time I guess.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I prefer Truly Lemonades but White Claw is ok. It's the low calories that get people I think

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the white claw craze was over to be honest.

Like still popular, but not the fervor.

FinalRPG

Oct 27, 2017
You're about 2 years late to this trend. Personally I think Truly is a better brand. Tastes much better

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Truly is better. But I'm also over seltzer and how that shit makes my teeth feel. It's like I drank soda.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I remember only learning about it in that all has no brakes vid and afterwards realizing people all around me were drinking it

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
They're pretty gross. It's okay seltzer with the aftertaste of really cheap neutral alcohol. The best ones are only better than the others because they better hide that alcohol taste, not because they're actually good. That said they're good to have on hand for friends who want to drink but are picky about other types of alcohol. I'm not going to pick them myself but I've bought plenty for others.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
Shit goes down easy and doesn't give me a hangover. It also doesn't give me whisky dick like hard liquor does.

Nov 29, 2018
Other than being easy to drink, I think it also doesn't give you a super bad hangover either, because of all the water in it.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Worst thing to happen to hard liquor. Absolutely hate it, gimme it straight or a real mixed drink.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
When it comes to store-bought, I like the spicy karbach ranch waters over white claw, but white claw seems to have the best flavor of the branded seltzers.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like it more than the beers my grandfather drank. More flavored drinks please.