Oct 28, 2017
So working at a Adult Daycare facility and it seems that currently seniors really enjoy reruns of Family Feud. And as cliché as it may have been I remember when Murder She Wrote, Matlock and In The Heat of the Night (you sang that didn't you?) were the choice of a generation. I wonder in 20-30 years what are we going to be watching as comfort tv? Will it be a facility full of Dragon Ball? I can hear the phrase now, "Old people love Dragon Ball."

Also, cool ass old people are my favorite folks.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
One Piece, it will be convenient because it keeps going forever so no need to change

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Put on something comfy and easy to watch like Castle or Psych.

So working at a Adult Daycare facility and it seems that currently seniors really enjoy reruns of Family Feud. And as cliché as it may have been I remember when Murder She Wrote, Matlock and In The Heat of the Night (you sang that didn't you?) were the choice of a generation.

These are the shows that run in the diagnostic place where I get my labwork done.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
MASH
Batman TAS
Gummi Bears
Over the Garden Wall
FLCL
AH my Goddess
Tenchi Muyo
Gravity Falls
Old Peanuts holiday specials
Garfield Halloween

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. But I'm going to be sitting there nonverbal and paralyzed enduring Season 25 episodes or whatever unable to tell them not to play anything past season 10 and it's gonna suck.
This didn't even occur to me. I was gonna say Simpsons but now I'm not so sure.

MST3K would be a good backup.

Mii

Oct 25, 2017
My grandpa loved Threes Company and The Price is Right. From the 1920s.

I'll probably enjoy Wheel of Fortune and the nightly news. And Seinfeld.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
an anime of some sort, I dunno which. Frieren if it gets more episodes or Fairy Tail or somethin

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
If I get to pick, I will want a combo of the various Dropout shows and Taskmaster.

Realistically, probably the Simpsons.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be Real Housewives or another reality show reruns because I'll be stuck with everyone else and those shows are popular.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
My programs are on.

f710e78fff8652a3c9faa1c60b379c53.gif

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Seinfeld, Parks and Recreation (S1 - S3 only please, maaaybe S4), and endless Japanese Dragon Ball clips

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
They're probably going to set me up at a gaming setup before anything. There will probably be an immense amount of retro gaming at retirement homes for people in our generation.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
20-30 years from now it'll probably end up being a bunch of Star Wars, anime, and MCU stuff on Nick at Nite.