Mario Is Missing?
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon?
Metal Gear Survive?

What say you?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There was a Pokemon Ranch game or something on Wii a while ago that was just uploading Pokemon so you could so chibi versions of them in a single confined area. That takes some beating.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
mega-mans-soccer-04.png

It has to be mega man soccer.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if they count but I hate the Game Gear versions of Sonic and Sonic 2. They're terrible to play.

Oct 25, 2017
It's amiibo festival and nothing else is even close.

Mario is Missing as a kid who loved school was fun because I was learning. I actually came pretty close to beating it as a kid.

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
Out of curiosity, what's so bad about it?

Nothing. It's just a mediocre soccer game.

I vote for Amiibo Festival or Mario Pinball Land. Mario Pinball Land isn't as bad as something like Amiibo Festival, but it's crazy that a relatively recent Mario game could play so poorly. I have no idea what they were thinking. It's by far the worst pinball game on the GBA.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Metroid Other M. Pure mediocrity.

220px-Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg

Trials of the Blood Dragon. They made a Trials game with about 50% platforming, all of which was terrible.

header.jpg

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified.

No real SP content, MP is capped at 30 FPS with tiny maps and an 8 player count, game plays like the developer's Resistance game that came out six months previously but with Black Ops assets slapped on.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hum... the Philips CDi Nintendo games?

I get that some of you dislike some portable spinoffs of your favorite franchises but I can't think of any spinoffs worse than those Philips ones.

That's not a spinoff and it's by far not the worst sonic game. It's terrible sure, but sonic has had some really shitty titles.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric is an action-adventure video game developed by Big Red Button and published by Sega for the Wii U console.[1] Along with Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal for the Nintendo 3DS, the game is a spin-off of Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog series and is a part of the Sonic Boom franchise, which also consists of an animated television series (whose games serve as prequel), a comic series by Archie Comics, and a toyline by Tomy.[2][3]

ItsTheShoes

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every modern take of Shining Force. In a world where Fire Emblem is popular, Shining Force would be a fantastic competitor.