Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to see the original DKC trilogy in HD, but only if they can make it look just like the originals. God forbid me to see these games in 2,5D.

Also it would be nice to have Pokemon gens 1 and 2 remade into big budget games with full 3D exploration and more expansive and open environments. Of course that would have to be someone other than GF, so it's not going to happen.

Buzzkiller_20

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I would love to see a remaster of the three Final Fantasy Tactics games for modern consoles. A new Final Fantasy Tactics game would be great too.

I would also be down for remasters of the the X-Men Legends games. I would love a third game that follows the story of the Dark Phoenix, or X-Men vs the Inhumans.

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Ape Escape Remake

ApeEscapeNACover.jpg

Akauser

Oct 28, 2017
London
Plenty of mentions for Metal Gear Solid 1 is not surprising it'd be mine too. The entire game could look like this

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Tales of Symphonia Remake.
  • The original voice cast returns
  • New graphics in line with at least Tales of Vesperia
  • All skits are voiced in English (only the Japanese versions had voiced skits originally)
  • General improvements to combat and progression.
  • Remastered music (even though it's perfect as is).

Chrono Trigger with the FF7R treatment

I realized we all need to get behind a remake we can all agree on to get the movement started

a la FF7 and Shenmue. We need a new year of dreams
I don't agree Chrono Trigger needs a remake. It's perfect the way it is in all its pixel art glory.

Kyrona

Jul 9, 2020
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Port) - I just want to see this beautiful game in even higher quality.

Drakengard 3 (Remaster) - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I just want to play this with a solid framerate.

Kid Icarus Uprising (Switch port with dual stick controls) - this game is amazing outside of its control scheme, and I want more people to experience it

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
More than anything : XENOGEARS. A dream that will never happen. I don't want it given the FF7R treatment where they change the story or game play elements. Still needs to be a pure RPG.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
250px-Littlenemocover.png

Nemo or Skies of Arcadia. I'm not sure I'd want either modern company to bother trying though.

exofrenon

Mar 30, 2019
Remastered Jet Set Radio Future or a Jade Empire Remake. A next-gen Jade Empire would look insane.