• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Barrin

Dec 12, 2017
Longhorns is decent and seems less hit or miss than the other steakhouses.

Don't care if they aren't authentic but Spaghetti Factory and PF Changs are decent quality every time I go. Love Italian but Olive Garden's menu isn't as good as it was before beyond soup and salad.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Maggiano's

They used to be excellent. They are still good but have slipped a notch or two the last decade.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
MV5BMTExODUwOTI5ODleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDExNTA1NTIx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

latest

WillRobBanks

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Longhorn for national chains - always a good experience and good value.

Local chain - Tommy's Tavern and Tap. Excellent food and atmosphere. Was pricey before covid but now the rest of the world caught up. They handle gluten free so well that it's always my choice for a lunch/dinner out

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Texas Roadhouse for sure, always does what it needs to and I've never had a bad time.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
I'd go with Perkins, I'm a sucker for a diner, and of the chain ones, Perkins is easily my favorite of them.

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
Uno's is the easy choice for me but I also really love Bonchon and (unironically) Chili's.
There's just something about a Chili's that captures my soul and warms my heart because it's changed the least out of all of the popular-in-the-90s-to-2000s chains. TGI Fridays lost the fun, Ruby Tuesdays all closed, you can't eat-in Pizza Hut like anywhere anymore - but Chili's still stands.

I really like the appetizers at Cheesecake Factory but I think the rest of the experience is just too much, and the wait is always an hour+ around us so it's rarely worth it.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
For the big chains I think Chilis is probably my favorite. Their salsa+skillet queso is really good.

Maggianos, PF Changs for honorable mentions. Most places I eat are local/local chains though.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
My son and wife loves Red Robin. They're pretty passable to me.

Pancake House

Mellow Mushroom

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Texas Roadhouse is probably my personal winner

Chilis and Cheesecake Factory both have the same issue of "how the fuck are you packing this many calories into this stuff?"

They really need to contract out with the DoD to make their MREs for troops with how efficiently caloric their stuff is.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
I am partial to Red Robin although I have not been in a while. The burgers have always been solid.