Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Nile

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

jackie daytona

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2022
Wanted to say Tigris & Euphrates, because of civilization and all that. But on the other hand, look at what humanity has wrought.

So I went with the Mighty Mississipp. At least we got steamboat gambling from that.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
The Danube or Rhine rivers.
The Danube.

images

images

images

Really, no river without a theme song should have made the poll.

It's also part of the word Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft, that lots of German teachers like to use to confuse early learners.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
The Danube or Rhine rivers.

It's also part of the word Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft, that lots of German teachers like to use to confuse early learners.
Pfft, try Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänsmützenhalterdübelfabrikbodenreinigunsmaschinenkontrolleurschulbewerbungsformular.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, shitty Thames being in the poll compared to all those other big ones while leaving out some notables 🤣

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
My friend used to say the Ganges river is the most disgusting thing he's ever seen.

Last edited:

RJWalker

Feb 16, 2021
Would prefer it if everyone called it by its actual name, Ganga that is also the name of a goddess that personifies said river. Not the westernised Ganges.

Mukrab

Banned
Apr 19, 2020
I am disappointed. Imagine voting for the river that has freaking anacondas in it. My favorite river is gonna be one where im not gonna die if i happen to be in that river.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
Mmh, I kinda like Volga. It's a fun name to say out loud.

Nile is an undisputed classic, though, I'll grant you that.