Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
"That is one big pile of shit."
"Clever girl."
"Hold on to your butts."
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they never stopped to think if they should."

Everyone knows these, but I'm throwing my hat behind:

tenor.gif

There's just something so human in Ian desperately wanting to connect there, and the full awareness that it is definitely going to end in disaster. It's a great little moment.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
"How many times have I said we need locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors!"

memes.getyarn.io

How many times have I told you... we need locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors?

Jurassic Park clip with quote How many times have I told you... we need locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors? Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to...

I love using that when I was right about something that suddenly goes to shit

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017
"That is one big pile of shit."
"Clever girl."
"Hold on to your butts."
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they never stopped to think if they should."

Everyone knows these, but I'm throwing my hat behind:

tenor.gif

There's just something so human in Ian desperately wanting to connect there, and the full awareness that it is definitely going to end in disaster. It's a great little moment.

I think one of the biggest sins of the Lost World is how boring they make Ian Malcolm.

How the fuck do you make Jeff Goldblum boring?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
SHIIIIT SHIIIIT!!!

Ellie screaming her head off running from the raptors has always been one of my favorites

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
yZAXScw.jpeg

edit: I use 'hold on to your butts' anytime I take a turn that might throw my child out of his car seat

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
"You do eventually plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right?"

Last edited:

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
"god bless you!"

Just throwing out a really random line, but the whole movie is amazing, so you could pick one line every 15 seconds.

Oh, and "nice hat".

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Clever girl..." and "SHOOT HER!" Are definitely the two lines I quote the most.
I know the former isn't underrated, but I still love it.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona

memes.getyarn.io

How many times have I told you... we need locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors?

Jurassic Park clip with quote How many times have I told you... we need locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors? Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to...

lol, I do that shit all the time. It's my favorite one to yell out haha

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
MALCOLM:
God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

SATTLER:
Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
"You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox"

I love Malcolm in that scene

OP
OP
Khanimus

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver

memes.getyarn.io

Which begs the question: who the fuck said 'no' to putting locks on car doors? Moving cars! In a dinosaur park! Even basic ass liability protections should guarantee that!

Clearly expenses were spared, Hammond!

Rodan

Nov 3, 2017
"QUIET! ALL OF YOU! ...They're approaching the tyranosaur paddock."

Amazing delivery.