inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I work from home all the time. My job bought the iMac but I bought the MacBook (16")

My favorite part of my setup though is my chair. (Steelcase Leap v2)

e0f43392-b7b1-4062-91ckef.jpeg

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
i9QCjyK.jpg

2014 Macbook pro 15", 32" HP monitor, Canon 5D Mark III for looks. Waiting on some cables from Amazon. $15 ikea table from Craigslist :)

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Got frustrated using the dining room table.

Bought a cheap desk off Amazon and set up shop in the basement.

RatkDY4.jpg

It's a lot nicer now being in the basement as temperatures start to rise as Summer gets close.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
This is my setup. To the left is an Ikea file cabinet which holds work stuff and my router, modem, and network drive. Completely off camera is a shorter Ikea cabinet which holds more work stuff. Computer to the left is my actual work computer, but I rarely use it. The Surface is my personal computer and is my main platform I use.

I basically only use the work computer if I need to use the company VPN to access certain data or drives. I also am a permanent WFH employee, so this is the normal setup versus having to scramble for something due to COVID.

BmvZEww.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
My setup has been dramatically overhauled and pretty much everything is new since i started working from home back in March. Its my little corner of heaven:

EsLqhw3.jpg