• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All the other 5,3 men look up into the sky and feel bad.
Didn't realise Joe Rogan was so short tbh, I'm happy I'm actually taller than him haha.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i saw a few promo photos where he looked comically short but the guys he was next to were huge.

never really took it to mean he was a short dude but i guess he is. not that i care either way

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine fucking that up.

That's just embarrassing.

If you're gonna drag someone, do it right.

🤦‍♂️

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
Looks like a waste of money, didn't he leave California anyways? Would have been better flying it in Texas.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Better get a discount for spelling "literally" wrong.
Well it appears that this process is all computerized now since the text seems to be written out like a dot matrix printer now instead of "hand-written" one letter at a time like the olden days. So I guess it depends on who typed it into the system. If this can be ordered over the phone with a website then it's probably their fault. But if they told it to someone in person or over the phone then it's whoever entered it into the system.

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
Cmon guys, you make fun of him for "being short" because his brand revolves around a toxic kind of masculinity. Same reason you make closet jokes (and short jokes) about ubermensch Tom Cruise.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
The money could have helped people in need.

People get a hard on for dunking on dumbasses instead of doing anything constructive to stop them from destroying us.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Heightism and incorrect. Mark this as one of the few times Rogan has the intellectual high ground I guess, rare as it is.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
If you're going in, go in clever, otherwise he can use this to his advantage and endear himself to people who don't know he's an actual asshole.

Total failure in every way.

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
If some asshole idiot millionaire with a loud mouth has made his millions based on his badass manly man image and brand, I think it's perfectly fair to point out to people that this guy might not be everything he says he is, not a low blow at all. I mean how could it be - edit wait maybe there's no way it's couldn't be :-/ confused now

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this "haha someone is short yeah what an insult" shit that people try to throw out. Fuck that. If you want to diss him then do it right let alone learn to spell correctly. Waste of money.

People really gotta stop thinking it's cool to use someone's height as an insult.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
There are a million things Rogan deserves to be dunked on for. Making fun of his height isn't one of them.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I would've personally called him a dumb fuck fuck face, but ya know. it's your money.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
darko_hero.jpg

28 days
6 hours
42 minutes
12 seconds

Joe Rogan is liteally 5 foot 3

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I guess it could work if the joke is that Joe Rogan overuses and incorrectly uses the word 'literally' (I know almost nothing about Joe Rogan, so I don't know if it applies here).

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
as a fellow short person, it's really discouraging to see people consistently made fun of over their height. There's about 100 legitimate ways you can make fun of Joe Rogan without making every other short guy feel like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.