rudeboyoslo

Jan 5, 2018
Twice last Friday actually. First I had a pepperoni slice for lunch at this new hipster place. They do new york style slices and it was great. Later I had proper pizza at this metal bar, it's called satan and it's pretty damn spicy. Love it!

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had Dominos last week because my crockpot shut itself off halfway through cooking dinner and I didn't realize until hours later.

I will probably make a frozen pizza in a little bit to feed my family lunch.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Friday night, like every Friday night. I must have pizza once a week or I'll die.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Some time last year. I have working to reduce my carb intate this year so food like pizza gets the axe.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Last Monday. I went to Purezza in London. I've been known to eat my own 3/4 times a week with flatbread (Usually I batch make sauce so easy meal when can't be bothered to cook).

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
Last night with coworkers after a busy night at work.

We went to a spot called Leaning Tower of Pizza. The pizza is very mid, but they were the only place around still serving food at 12:30am.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Had pizza this weekend. Before that probably some time last month?

There was a time period where I was eating 2-4 medium pan dominoes pizzas every weekend lol kinda miss it sometimes tbh

Stiletto

Jan 4, 2023
May 2. Tried that new Papa Johns cupped peoperoni, I ate 6 out of 8 slices of a large pizza. It was so good.

NoobSauceG7

Feb 7, 2022
I love how responses are either "I am eating a pizza right now" or "I haven't had a pizza since the stone ages". Anyway, East Coast crew stays winning, land of the goated Pizza.

Feb 9, 2018
I have pizza maybe every month or two, almost always from Mellow Mushroom. I did have some Pizza Hut last week, but they're nowhere near as good as they were in the 90s.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Usually have it on Thursdays as a weekly cheat but I'm going to a wedding Saturday so sliding it up the week to tonight 🍕✨

gyrspike

Jan 18, 2018
Pizza. Haven't had a slice in a month or two. Last time I think was we wanted something kinda fast and cheap so we picked up a large thin crust from Dominos.

There is a Goodfellas pizza downtown that has a good 22 inch slice of New York style pizza but it's such a hassle to go downtown so we hardly ever go get one.

Poeton

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I had leftover Costco pepperoni pizza.
Reheating it on a pizza stone and topping it with some fresh basil really kicks it up a notch.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I had a pretty bad one last week searching through the reduced section in the supermarket because I didn't feel like cooking that night
It was mushroom and camembert, kinda gross and sloppy

Every time I try one from the supermarket I hope it will be the good one and it never is

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Not lying, this thread reminded me that I had leftover pizza in the oven from two days ago that I totally would have forgotten. Heating it up right now. lol

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Once a week usually, probably 40 min from now. They have Monday specials at several places.

Siri

Nov 7, 2017
For my birthday, in January.

I've had to dodge pizza since then because I decided to have my two frontmost teeth removed the week after and replaced with implants (both teeth were going to snap eventually because of tooth resorption, after an accidental elbow to the face at a metal show a good decade ago).

The implants should be getting fitted in two weeks time, so I'm hoping to have pizza again soon!

Oct 26, 2017
I can't remember. Last few times I've just felt crap from all the cheese and salt, so it's not worth it anymore. When I do want to push it, I eat a caesar salad or make cheese and ham toast.

On the flip side, I'm able to do some light jogging for the first time in probably a decade, so I think it's a trade worth making.