• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I started this topic to ask for subreddit recommendations (please feel free.) And then it got me thinking about the internet as a whole. I'm working from home full time and it blows these days, my time spent chatting with coworkers is now filled with nothing. So, Era, where do you spend/waste the most time online?

Mine is for sure Era but it gets slow sometimes and I'm looking for that sweet sweet click-high at all times of the day. News, niches, nudes, whatever.
Hit me.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
logo.png

Outside of here, honestly probably waste more time on Discord than anywhere else. I also keep YouTube up on my second monitor basically 24/7 when I'm online

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This site easily. It used to be Reddit when I was still a mod there for a kind of large subreddit but I grew tired of it.

Deleted member 75819

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 22, 2020
  1. ResetEra
  2. Twitter
  3. YouTube
Any other site I visit is school or health related. My interests are outrageously narrow. Reddit used to be #1 but it was too addictive for me so I had to quit it entirely. ResetEra has a similar effect but I find the community less toxic and more dialogic for the most part.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
youtube
twitch
era
twitter
reddit

that order maybe? idk but youtube is def first

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Era and Youtube. Discord and Reddit come far after

It's almost 4:00 here and I'm laughing at this

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I guess Youtube would probably be the most by far just in an aggregate sense

but Twitter even though I rarely use it in general probably has the highest spikes when I do(I basically lived there for a week recently with the election stuff)

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
No real order:
Twitter
Era
YouTube
Reddit
A few other forums I'm hella active on.

I used to waste a lot of time on Discord but I haven't been on it in literal months at this point. IDK why, just kinda got bored of it. Might go back to it soon.

Jul 24, 2020
Here and YouTube.

Otherwise some Twitter and a bit of Reddit (Reddit has fallen off a lot for me).

The rest I kind of group together. Basically just a bunch of global/local news and opinion sources.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
Here, by far. I'm naturally a social person, and as the pandemic has prevented me from seeing any of my "friends", I need someplace where I can "mingle" and discuss things (or just listen) with others. Facebook and Discord used to be other social platforms for me, but I deleted them both earlier this year following repeated bad experiences with users there.

OP
OP
Stencil

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Here, by far. I'm naturally a social person, and as the pandemic has prevented me from seeing any of my "friends", I need someplace where I can "mingle" and discuss things (or just listen) with others. Facebook and Discord used to be other social platforms for me, but I deleted them both earlier this year following repeated bad experiences with users there.
Yeah, same. I miss talking with people, and I hate Facebook, so. Here I am. I've made a few posts on Reddit but that place is like a raging river, no one gives a shit about individuals, IME