Lady Bird (King of the Hill)
latest

Snoopy (Peanuts)
Snoopy_Peanuts.png

Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo.png

Brian (Family Guy)
Brian_Griffin.png

I guess I'd go with Snoopy, Lady Bird is pretty old, Brian would just talk back to me, Scooby's a coward and Santa's Little Helper is pretty dumb.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Brian - a talking dog who can drive a car would make me rich.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
probably Air Bud

Of the ones posted, Ladybird seemed the most like a real dog. I don't want a dog that can talk to me.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Off that list, Scobby.

If I could pick?

latest

Courage would straight up fight eldritch monsters for folks.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Lady Bird is a good, loyal hound dog. They showed her as a puppy in KOTH so you COULD take her from the start... easy choice for me out of those options lol

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Of those, Santa's little helper easily. He's so fucking adorable and I would pet and hug him all day.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
adventure-time-jake.jpg

Jake the Dog from Adventure Time. We can be best buds and I can get him to do crazy shit for me with his shapeshifting powers.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Out of the list, Snoopy because he can fly a plane. In reality:

Pre-Retcon Lockjaw so I can disturb people with the thought that he was an actual person before the development of his superpowers turned him into a dog that can teleport. Or maybe Cosmo.

latest

Because you know, telepathic dog.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
Look, if my pet becomes too cute/cool/popular and takes over as the main character of my life... I'm ok with that! Snoopy.

I acknowledge that the earlier Peanuts strips are better and deeper, but... Snoopy.

I've recently learned that Japan weirdly disproportionately loves Snoopy. So much merch in Hawaii (so much so that we had to google why is there so much Snoopy in Hawaii...and was told that Snoopy is popular with tourists from Japan) and Tokyo! I now have too much! Help!

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I love Scooby but I'd pick Snoopy. Scooby is good for traveling friends going around solving crimes, and I'm not doing any of that. Snoopy feels like he'd be good to chill with.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Clifford, obviously. I mean it'd be expensive as hell to feed and I don't know how I'd clean all that shit but you think anyone's fucking with you walking around with that thing?

cyress8

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
adventure-time-jake.jpg

Jake the Dog from Adventure Time. We can be best buds and I can get him to do crazy shit for me with his shapeshifting powers.
Yea, he is the ultimate dog. The way he carries Finn around, you can make some serious distance real damn quick. Can avoid using a car a good chunk of the time. Plus being married to Lady gives you a chance to easily repaint your house.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
My dog growing up had a similar vibe to Snoopy. Very independent. Would not be surprised if he was secretly a pilot.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Out of this slate of dogs, I feel like Snoopy would get into the least amount of trouble on his own. I'd rather just have a Growlithe.

Y'know that reminds me, I think there was an episode of King of the Hill where people thought Lady Bird (and by extension Hank) was racist.
Turns out, no. They just didn't like repairmen.