• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which of these extremely specific superhero actions have you mimicked the most in your life?

• Wolverine's slow claw unsheathe from a clenched fist when you are getting angry

Votes: 38 17.9%
  • Spider-Man's web pull to get an item when you are too lazy to get up and get it yourself

Votes: 85 40.1%
  • Wonder Woman's deflection with forearm bracelets when something is thrown at you

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Superman's freeze breath whenever it's cold enough outside to see your breath

Votes: 52 24.5%
  • Other (these are very specific to me, so what's your most mimicked action?)

Votes: 30 14.2%

• Total voters

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Voted Other. For me its Spider-Man's webs, but only when I'm in the shower, and the water is flowing off my wrist like the webbing.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I've done the Superman thing without ever thinking it was a Superman thing or related to any comic book power. I just like to see my breath when I exhale at maximum force in the winter.

I don't understand doing the spider man thing if the item doesn't actually come to you. Doesn't serve a purpose.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019

Don't lie jett. You've done spidey hands.

hknEGzr.gif

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
Opening auto doors with the Force is something I still do every day. From the list though, it's Spidey hands. When we take class photos my students usually throw up peace signs but whenever they don't know what pose to do I have them do Spidey hands.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
Not a superhero, but I remember when I was like 8 years old, one day I was baring my teeth and locking up my face and keeping my neck stiff as I pretended for hours to be a Terminator. Like, without the skin.

One of these:

Jzfw.gif

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
I used to do the wolverine thing as a kid, long before the MCU existed so i always pictured comic wolverine in my mind.
But my favorite to mimic was always

latest

Piccolo makenkosapo /special beam attack.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There's a narrow hallway at work lined with stacks of boxes down both sides and yes, every time I walk down it, I pop imaginary claws and slice open the boxes as I go. Bub.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Spiderman

Iron man beams with the youngins (gotta whistle while you charge it too)

Hadoken and shoryuken

Magneto gravity crushes or car chucks all the time. Especially while driving.

SomeOneInaHat

Nov 9, 2017
When I'm in the shower I let the water roll down my arm and when it streams off my hand I pretend to shoot the water like Spiderman shoots webs.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
When I was younger and more active, I did a lot of three-point landings and general Spidey poses (most of which are just modified Asian squats).

These days I mostly just do Xavier finger-steepling.

The dorkiest thing I did as a kid was probably pretending to do Street Fighter moves when underwater. I can't even imagine how confusing my Psycho Crushers must have looked to everyone else in the pool.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Even today when I walk down the street with strong sunlight behind me I extend 3 fingers so my shadow looks like Wolverine's claws.

I am 39 and have zero regrets.