latest

Geralt

960x0.jpg

Vergil

latest

Arthas

artwork-arthas-large.jpg

Raiden

Anything goes, including bringing tools or items to help.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
why is geralt here

look at what you posted. Sephiroth vs Geralt. Just imagine that for a second.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
The real answer is Kain, fully stocked with Blood Omen-era gadgets and 99 Heart of Darkness tokens. OG Soul Reaver blade would be OP.

(But I picked Arthas, since that's a close approximation)

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Geralt is absolutely screwed if they're fighting on a 3 foot raised platform and he falls off.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
The lack of Kain is disturbing.

Vergil.

Geralt is even more screwed than when he has to talk to that elder vampire, lmao.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
So this is Sephiroth vs Vergil then.

I'm giving it to the Sephmeister. His sword's bigger. And size is what matters.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
My immediate thought having experience and/or knowledge of all of these characters: "Well, it'd really come down to Sephiroth Vs. Vergil."

*Vote*

*Looks at results*

Exactly.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
I voted Geralt.

OP said anything goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and unplanned or not I have the feeling the lady of space and time will rock up and smack the shit out of anybody else there if her dad's about to kick it

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Toss up between Sephiroth and Vergil

Seph probably has more raw power but I think Verg is more durable

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
It's easily Sephiroth. This isn't even remotely close. The guy summons a planet-sized asteroid.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
Having played none of these characters' games, my first instinct is Sephiroth or Virgil.

Edit: Apparently Era agrees!

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Speaking of white-haired androgynous brooding (anti) -heroes, how come there hasn't been a good game about Eric of Melniboné yet?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
It's Arthas. He cannot die unless on Ice Crown and you need some serious Light to do it. Like, you need an Ashbringer that's so infused by the Naaru it can break it. Only the power of death or light can really break it. He has an endless army that could decimate the entire planet very, very quickly. The Helm of Domination was designed to be a link for Zovaal to take over Azeroth, and Frostmourne is a titan++ weapon. Its replacement is enough to hurt a being on par with a Titan who is so strong it can pick up giant parasitic things from the planet like they're roots and reshape planets with their hands.

Arthas has some very OP items that Sephiroth and them cannot compete with. He's literally wearing god-tier level items within his respective universe, and those gods are insanely strong.

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
It's Arthas. He cannot die unless on Ice Crown and you need some serious Light to do it. He has an endless army that could decimate the entire planet very, very quickly. The Helm of Domination was designed to be a link for Zovaal to take over Azeroth, and Frostmourne is a titan+++ weapon. Its replacement is enough to hurt a being on par with a Titan who is so strong it can pick up giant parasitic things from the planet like they're roots.

Arthas has some very OP items that Sephiroth and them cannot compete with. He's literally wearing god-tier level items within his respective universe, and those gods are insanely strong.
This guy gets it.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Please someone compare the power levels of all of five of these edgelords using Dragonball series characters. Thanks.

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
I voted Raiden before I looked at the pics and assumed you meant the one from Mortal Kombat

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
It's Arthas. He cannot die unless on Ice Crown and you need some serious Light to do it. Like, you need an Ashbringer that's so infused by the Naaru it can break it. Only the power of death or light can really break it. He has an endless army that could decimate the entire planet very, very quickly. The Helm of Domination was designed to be a link for Zovaal to take over Azeroth, and Frostmourne is a titan++ weapon. Its replacement is enough to hurt a being on par with a Titan who is so strong it can pick up giant parasitic things from the planet like they're roots and reshape planets with their hands.

Sephiroth would send the sun into a supernova, destroying the planet Arthas is on.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
It's easily Sephiroth. This isn't even remotely close. The guy summons a planet-sized asteroid.

Super Nova doesn't kill as it does fractional damage. Vergil would be hurt, but he could tank it.

My vote is Vergil and while the fight between him and Sephiroth would be epic, Vergil would come out on top.

Motivation is his super power and all that.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Sephiroth would send the sun into a supernova, destroying the planet Arthas is on.
That doesn't kill the Lich King, though, because his body is tethered to the Maw via Torghast, and a sun supernovaing doesn't do anything there. You need titan level things to kill Arthas just because his gear is tethered to Zovaal.

And the Supernova wouldn't destroy Azeroth due to Azeroth being a super Titan. The sentient titan endured being stabbed from Sargeras.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
The fuck is Vergil gonna do against meteor? The character took so many Ls in his own series that he was on the verge of death. Also why is Geralt there? One of the main points is that he can be killed super easily. Dude died via pitchfork.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
we've already done this:

It's sephiroth unfortunately. And not only because he is stronger on a massive scale, but because current vergil is soft now. He wouldnt kill as indiscriminately as sephiroth who is an absolute savage.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
No Alucard? Never heard of what I'm assuming is a WoW character. I'll say Raiden out of that bunch.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Like, Frostmourne is as strong as Kingsmourne, and Kingsmourne literally cut up the Archon (a titan equivalent being) like butter. A being that rivaled things that literally fly through space and shape planets to their own desire. Beings that can cut planets in half. Beings that if they want to kill you easily just pick you up from space and squish you.

And he's got that. Sephiroth and the rest do not have titan level gear as far as I know.