capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So let's talk about pizza, bad pizza. The obvious way this will go is probably pineapple, but I say shrimp.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
onions that are cut long and stringy

diced onions are way better

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jalapenos.

I actually like spicy foods, but I tend to feel like on a pizza they overpower all the other flavors.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
chocolat
You have that perfect pizza with bacon and everything and then chocolat happens

oh you mean things that are actually normal outside of michallangelo's pizzas ?

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple. Why? Because even if you remove it, the juice has already saturated the pizza, and it'll still taste like pineapple.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
mushrooms.

a single stray mushroom can fuck a whole slice up

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Either sun-dried tomatoes or onions.

I like both of them but they dominate the flavor of whatever they're on or included with and with pizza I feel like everything needs to compliment each other. Unless it's the features think of that pizza I don't want a side topping to dominate the flavor like the way onions and sun dried tomatoes do

(I originally wrote roasted red peppers instead of sundried tomatoes for some reason... Freudian slip)

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Onion, hands down. Get em outta here.

Fresh (diced) tomato only works if there's a ton of meat on the pizza and you need the bright flavor to cut the richness

Love mushrooms though. Pile 'em on.

Last edited:

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Legitimately surprised by the anti-mushroom crowd, that is one of my favorite pizza toppings. In fact I will probably have pizza with mushrooms on it tonight.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Anchovies. They have absolutely no business on a pizza. They make everything taste awful.

Pineapple and shrimp are my two favourite pizza toppings OP. You're a monster. If you showed me a shrimp and pineapple pizza right now it'd last two seconds before I scoffed it all down.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
So many bad answers in this thread.
But if I would have to choose it would be potatoes. More often then not they ruin a pizza.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
onions that are cut long and stringy

diced onions are way better
Onions. They ruin anything they're on
Onions for me hands down; don't care for that texture/taste on a pizza. Yuck.
Pineapple, olives, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms

Instant tantrum
Either sun-dried tomatoes or onions.

I like both of them but they dominate the flavor of whatever they're on or included with and with pizza I feel like everything needs to compliment each other. Unless it's the features think of that pizza I don't want a side topping to dominate the flavor like the way onions and sun dried tomatoes do

(I originally wrote roasted red peppers instead of sundried tomatoes for some reason... Freudian slip)
Pineapple, without question. Onion also probably doesn't have a place on pizza.
Onion, hands down. Get em outta here.

Fresh tomato only works if there's a ton of meat on the pizza and you need the bright flavor to cut the richness

Love mushrooms though. Pile 'em on.

It's official: You suck.

Onions rule.