Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I always liked the Lance/Red theme, but after trying out some themes from games I never played, I love Zinnia's theme.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I feel like we have this thread every few months.

The correct answer is PWT finals anyway.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Gen 1 trainer battle, gen 2 wild battle, gen 3 gym battle and steven (the original version), gen 4 cynthia battle, gen 5....all of them, gen 6 trainer battle and lysandre, gen 7 kahuna battle. Haven't played gen 8.

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
I LOVE the gym theme from Sword and Shield but the Ultra-Necrozma battle theme has some serious Sakuraba vibes in it so it wins

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Some of the best battle themes came from Sun/Moon, specifically the themes for Guzma and the Aether Foundation:

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Lorekeeper Zinnia (no idea what the hell the version in the OP is, that ain't the powerful original, it sounds a mess)

Special mention to Lusamine

Deleted member 4292

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come on guys, its very obviously Miror B Battle

consider me disappointed in the lot of you
thankfully theres two versions, they are both better than anything mentioned previously

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Other than SwSh gym battle, Colress theme, Zinnia theme, ultra Necromza, among many others that were already mentioned,

Deoxyz's Battle theme

which blew me away since it was the first time a Legendary or Mythical Pokemon got it's own signature theme. I really like the ORAS remake of it.

Guardian Deities

BW1 Gym Battle