Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
artworks-000041254092-1j7md4-t500x500.jpg

Togepix

Sep 29, 2019
FF6 or Hollow Knight. I wish Nintendo would make The Legend Of Zelda OSTs available on Spotify, then there'd be no contest.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Journey, the GOAT.
Right now I've listened to Sayonara wild hearts' soundtrack way more than I've played the game, specially this gem:

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem Fates/Echoes/Raidant Dawn/Awakening. Fantastic music in all these games and a seires you can count on releasing CDs lol. Listen to them on my car every now and then.

Torna is also one that I listen to a lot. A few tracks but they did great with them.

Octopath Travaler Break and Boost soundtrack is great as well

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yakuza 3, 6 and 0. Judgment too actually. I love SEGA music but this is really good workout music too! So hyped and intense!

Shin Megami Tensei 3 and 4 (and Apocalypse). Persona 2 soundtracks. Persona 4. Soul Hackers. Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2.
ATLUS are 10/10 RPG soundtracks. Most consistent RPG soundtracks are from them.

Killer7. Danganronpa. Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. The Silver Case. Flower, Sun & Rain. Masafumi Takada is a god.

NieR and NieR Automata have both been listened to a lot as well. 10/10.

Zero Escape series. Love the industrial electronic beats of the puzzle rooms and the soft synths of the adventure/VN sections.

Metal Gear Solid 1 is an easy listen. Used to listen to every MG game soundtrack a lot including the spin offs as well.

Snatcher is a 10/10 OST.

Listened to Silent Hill 2 a lot over the years. Still Yamaoka's peak for me.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
A bit of an unexpected answer perhaps but for me it's the Twilight Symphony.
I LOVE the orchestrated version of the Zelda Twilight Princess OST. More people should give it a listen!

Second would be the Super Mario Galaxy OST.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017

Not necessarily album, but Heat Wave has probably gotten more casual play than any other original game track that I can think of. A genuine banger and a cruelty that Capcom hasn't dropped the BCR music on Spotify.

I've also definitely gotten a lot out of a handful of the Hotline Miami 1/2 tracks, but I'm not sure those necessarily count.

akasha

Jan 14, 2019
Germany
I've got a long Spotify playlist with video game music for focused working (programming and writing). It's useful for this because it's written in a way that does not draw too much emotion or attention (like movie scores), and can loop endlessly if necessary.

The Ecco soundtracks are some favorites here, especially Ecco 2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim and Dune are pretty good too. Recently the Kingdom OST. The Diablo 1 & 2 soundtracks (those done by Matt Uelmen) are great for grading student assignments ;)

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Right now, my most listened to OSTs are, in no particular order:

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
  • Okami
I tend to keep other game soundtracks on rotation, like the Bayonetta series OSTs, Fire Emblem OSTs, and Pokemon, but those are the definitive mainstays. I played Okami not long ago, but its soundtrack is a masterpiece. XC2's OST hits all the highs for me, same as the Wind Waker - it's easily my favourite Zelda soundtrack.

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic Adventure 2 for sure. Runner up would be Final Fantasy VIII. Both have the best soundtracks in their series imo.

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If launchers count, then the Playonline Viewer patching song, which was just the FF prelude, lol. FFXI patches took a g e s back in the day.

Otherwise, the Bravely Default soundtrack. Serpent Eating the Ground is very good Writing-Papers-at-3AM material.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
Doom 2016
Dmc 5
Metal gear rising revengeance

Also lots of halo, destiny, borderlands, Darksiders... I could go on for a while I guess

The Watcher

Oct 29, 2017
I normally listen to Tekken soundtracks outside of playing the games, but my favorite has to be TTT2. A lot of the tracks are straight bangers if you're into dubstepy, EDM, trance-like music and as an added bonus it remixes a lot of my favorite Tekken themes. I even have some of them as my alarm before work/school.

LouieKablouie

Sep 28, 2019
I binged the entire Ace Attorney franchise(save DGS) in 3 months. Good gawds what was I before this series?

Last edited:

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
Easily have listened to Katamari Damacy the most. Followed by: Blood Dragon, Transistor, Cuphead, and Dark Souls 3.