Votes: 346 25.4%
  • Final Fantasy VII remake

Votes: 307 22.6%
  • I will get both at launch

Votes: 708 52.0%

• Total voters
May 25, 2019
London
My god why do these posts even happen? Both are complete games.

Eh, I really think people are going to end up disappointed with FFVIIR's length. They've been vague about how extensive it is and I foresee a "controversy" in its future.

I'll wait until all of the parts are released and scoop up the collection/full game at that point, probably in 2023/2024 on PS5.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I really think people are going to end up disappointed with FFVIIR's length. They've been vague about how extensive it is and I foresee a "controversy" in its future.

I'll wait until all of the parts are released and scoop up the collection/full game at that point, probably in 2023/2024 on PS5.
Youre going to wait much longer for the "full game".

This is going to be a decade long project, judging by the production values on display for part 1.

I respect the people who are able to wait 8-10 years till the full game has been remade lol.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

This is going to be a decade long project, judging by the production values on display for part 1.

I respect the people who are able to wait 8-10 years till the full game has been remade lol.
Going to be weird playing through it when it's said and done. The last part will probably be a late gen ps5 game and look significantly better than part 1

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
The Last of Us: part 2, easy choice in my case. FFVIIR looks good tho, I'll get it at some moment during next year.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
FF7R. Though I'll admit that's more down to me being a sucker for Final Fantasy. I do have rather big worries about the length of "Part 1". Yeah they've said it's been expanded on quite a lot, but people have been known to lie about length of RPGs in the past.

Buying the first Last of Us on launch was an utter mistake for me really. I completed it, but for the most part I can't say I enjoyed it. I had a lot of issues with the gameplay which just dragged it down, and I'm not massively convinced my issues will be fixed in this one so I'd rather just wait and maybe play it later down the line if I'm willing to take another chance.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I loved TLOU, but I'm much more curious about the FFVII Remake, so that will be my choice.

May 25, 2019
London

It helps that I have no nostalgia for it, having never played the original. I look forward to playing it all as one package.

Type422

Nov 28, 2017
Will get both at launch. Happy that they'll release in the spring, as I have my final exam in autumn xD

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Both, probably at launch. TLoU is the sort of thing the internet will spoil to kingdom come as soon as it's out, so I want to get in on that action early. FFVII I already have pre-ordered.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
Neither. The episodic thing of FF7R is a big no and 2020 has so many huge games already that I'm wondering how I'll have time for P5R, Ys 9, Trials Of Mana, and all the rest.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
TLOU 2.
I`m not going to buy FF7 until the complete game is out.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Both, but if I had to choose then it's VII. I'm more excited on trying the new style of that game, and how well it adapts from the original. Plus the new content they're fleshing out for Midgar. Not saying TLOU2 doesn't also look spectacular, but outside of the story, I feel I know a lot more about what I'm in for with that game, and it's not exciting me quite as much as VII. Will play the shit out of both as soon possible though.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
Never was a fan of TLOU but gonna force myself to play through it as TLOU2 looks amazing

FFVII remake is a day 1 too. Will probably wait for FFVII then get TLOU2 when I finish FFVII

FF always takes priority.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Both. The Last of Us 2 is an absolute day one game for me.

And FFVII I've already pre-ordered because of a discount.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I adored FFXV, and been playing FF games since I was around 12, so probably the FF remake since it seems to be going along a similar route.

I enjoyed TLOU but I have never been a big stealth game person, and I got into the game way, way late (the first time I played it was months after the PS4 version launched).

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If I had to pick one it would be FFVIIR but I'm not particularly enthused by it either.

I don't care about TLOU2 at all, whereas VIIR pisses me off with all the ways they've chosen to mess it up thus far.

Phil me in

Nov 22, 2018
Won't bother with FF until the whole thing is out. My sucker friends will buy it so I'll just borrow it off one of them.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FFVII, I still need to finish TLOU1, so starting Part 2 would feel unproductive to me.

It's a win-win situation for me though, in the end I'll probably end up paying a lot less for it.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
FF7R, solely because I have a cheap pre-order from that thanks to (now mostly dead) Canadian E3 pre-order sales, whereas for The Last of Us Part II I do not. It's possible I might crack before then, though, as I do want to play both eventually.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Last of Us does nothing for me, tried playing it 3 times since it launched on PS4 :/

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
TLOU2 at launch. I don't see the point of playing the remake without the rest of the game. I've played through the original multiple times and Midgar is a tiny portion of the full story and who knows when/if we'll get the rest of the game.