• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
In an exclusive investigation, the Advocate has obtained emails from a whistleblower from inside the Columbus Police Department that outline the arrest of Stormy Daniels earlier this month may have been pre-planned days before she ever arrived in town.

A whistleblower from the City of Columbus contacted the Advocate with numerous emails between several high-ranking Columbus police detectives and VICE officers.

Inside the emails are news clippings discussing Daniels' planned appearance in Columbus, pictures of Daniels with President Donald Trump, videos of her dancing, and even a map to the club where she would be performing, all sent days before she would pull into town on her tour bus.

The bulk of the emails that the whistleblower provided are from the email account of Detective Shana Keckley. Keckley was one of the lead-arresting officers the night that the "sting" operation went down.

"It is clear that Keckley and her fellow officers were there because of Stormy and only because of Stormy," the whistleblower told the Advocate in an interview.

After Daniels' arrest that Wednesday night, the emails continue into the early morning hours of Thursday, but the contents are disturbing.

"I got the elements….we arrested Stormy this morning, she is in jail." "Elements" are the burden police officers must meet in order to make an arrest.

In another email dated on July 12 at 3:50 a.m., Keckley writes to another police officer bragging about Daniel's arrest — without mentioning her by name — saying, "You're Welcome!!!!!….Thank me in person later."

Keckley went on to send additional emails, including one to Shane Keckley — purportedly her husband — writing, "It is all over CNN. I wanted you to know before everyone contacts you."
http://thefayetteadvocate.com/2018/...t-show-stormy-daniels-arrest-was-pre-planned/

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
oreally.jpg

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Almost everyone assumed this at the announce of her arrest correctly knowing the petty dumbass in the oval office.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
You'd think as law enforcement professionals they'd know how to cover their tracks even a little bit.

Why?

You can shoot a black man lying on his stomach begging to not be murdered and get away with it.

Setting up a bullshit arrest vs. someone the president hates? These fucks have no reason to worry about getting caught.

There is literally 0 accountability for any police in America.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Small town cops, microscopic brains. I'm all about these dipshit maga conservatives abusing what little "power" they have and promptly getting themselves shaken down.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I literally suspected this from the moment I heard she was arrested for some silly charges. Ohio Republican cops going to bat for their garbage president.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Why?

You can shoot a black man lying on his stomach begging to not be murdered and get away with it.

Setting up a bullshit arrest vs. someone the president hates? These fucks have no reason to worry about getting caught.

There is literally 0 accountability for any police in America.
Sorry if it wasn't clear I was being sarcastic.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This has been pretty clear from the start. My question is why? What reason would they have to do this?
Some aggressive Trump supporters angry that a (in their eyes) low life stripper is attacking the president and trying to take him down. They probably felt morally justified in setting her up and at the very least creating some trouble for her.