Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Mike Flynn literally sold out the USA to a foreign nation. He admitted it and plead guilty.

Trump: "He's a great man and what happened to him is a disgrace!"

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Regarding Trump keeps spouting that he created the Greatest Economy in History.

ed2.png

Last edited:

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Blaming China.

He's rambling. This is no better than last week. It's clear his staff have no control over anything Trump does.

God help us all...

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
...did Trump just reveal that Kim Jong Un is unwell?

I know that there are rumours swirling round, but the way he answered that implied that he knew something more concrete.

Omiee

Oct 26, 2017
i just cant anymore, iv been wathing these press conference for a few weeks now and i found myself turning it off within 5 min the last few days. His comments are almost always praising himself, blaming china, praising the economy that he build, blaming the democrats and praising companies. Has he ever said something was a mistake? Man.... real leadership is to make mistakes, acknowledge them and work to make things better

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
i just cant anymore, iv been wathing these press conference for a few weeks now and i found myself turning it off within 5 min the last few days. His comments are almost always praising himself, blaming china, praising the economy that he build, blaming the democrats and praising companies. Has he ever said something was a mistake? Man.... real leadership is to make mistakes, acknowledge them and work to make things better

He's a fuckwit or child's idea of a leader. He has no capacity for any of the true qualities of leadership, only the superficial, hence his appeal to morons.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
How was this different from the Coronavirus rally? He didn't want Fauci there to answer questions on injecting cleaning fluid? lol

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

You are expecting too much from the Idiot... and by too much I mean ANYTHING! Go in expecting the worse, and hope he causes more stress for himself by saying something he shouldn't have said.

Edit- don't get me wrong but I understand, for example I'm a person who hates *reality* TV... so much so I can't even watch it with friends and I ask them to change the channel. So I can understand the feeling of not wanting to watch something for my own well being.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
For whatever reason I can't timestamp the part about Kim Jong-un but it's so bizarre.
"You would have been in war with N. Korea if it wasn't for me"

I want off

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Tuned in late...and it just finished up... but what the heck kind of setting was that. You couldn't see the reporters.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

It was billed as a Roundtable. With Business folks with Trump. They were spread/seated apart..

toward the end Trump was taking questions, but not alot...but you couldn't see the reporters. Previous briefings, inside or outside, there were two different camera views. You could see the podium, and when a reporter is asking questions...the second camera would show them, and you can make out who they were.