Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
In 1995, I spent five days in a county jail because I was driving on a suspended license. The reason why I was in jail for so long was because I didn't have the $1,200 in bail and my parents were vacationing in Florida. I won't go too much into detail, but I felt like I had spent a year in prison. A cake walk by all other measures, but it sucked. And I was roughly around this guy's age when this happened.

This guy has nothing to look forward to. If he thought his life sucked because of the liberals and SJW's in real life, he's gonna be in for a harsh reckoning within a penal system without passive decorum.

For me, my biggest gripes were the fact that I was being served room temperature water, didn't have common dental supplies like a toothbrush and toothpaste, and how disorientating the whole experience was in terms of my perception of time. Days go by slow when you're in jail. It sucks. It really does.

Everyone has biases in life when it comes to certain people for whatever reason. But that doesn't give us a free pass and step out of line and begin maiming people at will. I hope that for this guy it was all worth it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
jp6brcs.gif

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My understanding is that there is no parole in the federal corrections system.

I believe he's also due to be sentenced in state court in the murder trial. The jury recommended life. Does anybody know what happens in such cases? Will he serve the state sentence first?

The Guardian here is reporting it is a life without parole sentence anyway, which seems to contradict what people are posting here.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Fuck this dude. It was a pure hate crime...no question bout it.

If it was the other way around though, I have a feeling it would have been multiple life sentences or possibly bringing back the death just for this instance.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude has mental illness apparently, but murdering people is still murdering people. Can't say I feel all that bad for him.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Ah yes, the neo-nazi illness has befallen a lot of people lately.

Sure, but from a young age he was diagnosed with bipolar and then schizoid personality disorder, and also had to deal with the knowledge that his grandfather had "slain his grandmother before committing suicide" when also quite young, which would screw many people up.

He got the sentence he deserves and I hope prison is a truly miserable experience for him, but let's not pretend that the only thing wrong with this guy and his life were his troublesome political and hateful views on life and people. He is not just some guy who became radicalised and decided to express it in the most extreme way possible, as easy as it is for us to judge him as such.

Glad the judge did not go for leniency. I have to wonder if the reason these alt-right shitheads feel so emboldened these days is ever going to face some real justice himself... I'm not very hopeful even after his term is finished.