• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lelouch's main love?

• Shirley

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • Kallen

Votes: 26 16.1%
  • C.C

Votes: 110 68.3%

• Total voters

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
In Code Geass, Lelouch had 3 love interests:

Shirley

7srebjw1muh81.jpg

Kallen

50cye7a367n81.gif

C.C

hqdefault.jpg

Between these 3, who is his main love interest and why?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I mean there's a definitive answer to this at the end of the Resurrection LeLouch "marries" CC and takes on the name LL

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Get yourself a girl who will bring you back from the dead because she couldn't live without you

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Suzaku clearly.

Actual answer is C.C. Lelouch of the Resurrection makes this abundantly clear.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
CC is the objectively correct answer.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
The answer is clearly C.C.

But I also like Kallen a lot

Lelouch can have 2 girlfriends, it's okay if they're ok with it lol

what the hell is up with all the code geass threads

lol

is there like a new one being released or something.

reminds me i need to watch the new ones i've only seen the OG
I recently got into Geass thanks to SRW30 and I'd guess I'm not the only one

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
Suzaku, if the viewer is willing to interpret their relationship that way, but if not...then it's clearly C.C.

Teusery

"This guy are sick"
May 18, 2022
Shirley loves Lelouch but accepts Zero, Kallen loves Zero but accepts Lelouch

C.C. loves both

(I have not watched the movies...yet)

Teusery

"This guy are sick"
May 18, 2022
Also Shirley looked up to Lelouch too much and Kallen looked up to Zero too much

Why are people pairing Suzaku with Lelouch? Gino would make much more sense for Suzaku if you ask me

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Kallen and Lelouch was the most ??? of them all. Though Kallen in general drops off a cliff in season 2.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Shirley cause of this track:

But like, you should be making threads about how sick the soundtrack is or whatever else OP, not stuff like this :p

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
In the series proper you could argue there isn't one really in the end.

Personally of those three I'd say it's C.C. but you can make arguments for the other two as well. Shirley is probably the one where her entire character is most centered on her romantic feelings for Lelouch over pretty much anything else, whereas the other two have other stuff going on if that's a deciding factor or something.

For the movie continuity (which is separate from the TV Show) which includes the three recent films covering the whole series and then Resurrection:

It's very much C.C. She's essentially the protagonist of the first half before Lelouch is back in full and her relationship with him is pretty much why some of the plot happens plus there is the ending.

There's also a manga adaptation of Resurrection going right now that seems to be following the TV Show continuity, but not sure that really counts.

Jun 17, 2019
I mean there's a definitive answer to this at the end of the Resurrection LeLouch "marries" CC and takes on the name LL

Is the last half of the spoiler real? dose he really take on the name LL? Because if so then that's one of the dumber things this series has done.

Mean while I will happily wait for the Gundam double O to give me my proper ending of Feldt and Setsuna's story.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Is the last half of the spoiler real? dose he really take on the name LL? Because if so then that's one of the dumber things this series has done.

Mean while I will happily wait for the Gundam double O to give me my proper ending of Feldt and Setsuna's story.

Yes but it's his way of
proposing to her and so he is taking on her name like someone's spouse take on their surname. Plus he can't go around calling himself Lelouch as they wander the world together.

It's Suzaku, you dunce.
This heteronormative poll betrays the very spirit of that absurd show!

I mean we already have an answer. It's
CC. The movie answers it even if we want to joke differently.
If this were Naruto on the other hand though.....

fromotogi

Banned
Apr 30, 2022
Ah so Nostalgic, TV5 weekend mornings was the Nicktoons block with SpongeBob and Rocko's Modern life, among other Nicktoons while the the weekend Afternoon block was the anime block which had Code Geass and Code Geass R2.

I remember when kid Lelouch had the same dub voice as Jimmy Neutron and Gon from Hunter EKS Hunter.