• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If you have a particularly big fart to let out, and you have easy access to a toilet, just go sit on the loo and let it go.

It will save your pants from stinking and the sanity of those around you.

Every day farts are fine and happen, just get a dog or cat and pass the blame.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I fart in front of my ten yr old loudly, then I claim whatever I'm holding now stinks. "Ugh! This book stinks!"

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
pNC5lSe.gif

the tried to cut off the flow but could only hold on for so long

sHitman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I fart in empty supermarket hallways, quickly move away from the scene and try to keep an eye on things from a distance.

The best possible outcome is two people meeting at the point of fart eruption, only able to blame each other.

Oct 25, 2017
Just this morning a guy at work went into a room near my desk and just let one rip with no regrets, he wasn't holding back. Most brazen flatulence I have ever heard in the work place. Maybe dude thought breaking line of sight somehow also worked on noise.
This dude is also about 3 inches away from getting fired too but for unrelated reasons.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
In a room full of very polite, relatively uptight people, my friend walked in, waved his hand frantically in front of his face, and went "Awwww, who ripped ASS, dawg?"

It was the funniest thing I'd seen in a while

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
Just this morning a guy at work went into a room near my desk and just let one rip with no regrets, he wasn't holding back. Most brazen flatulence I have ever heard in the work place. Maybe dude thought breaking line of sight somehow also worked on noise.
This dude is also about 3 inches away from getting fired too but for unrelated reasons.

I find accidental farts funny

I find intentional loud public farts disgusting

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I will always remember farting in primary school on one of those hard plastic school chairs, it being really loud and instinctively looking at the nearest person to me and saying loudly "errrr, Michael!" and the whole class laughing at him.

Greatest crime in human history in my mind 😂

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
I farted on the bus today and it was VERY bad. Genuinely concerned someone was going to be like what the fuck.

Runwhiteboyrun

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Today an employee walked in to my office and asked a harmless but stupid question. My response was to rip ass. We both had a good chuckle, until we both actually had to step outside my office for a second due to the funk. It was great.

Mind you, my office is where the women managers come to fart in, so there may just be an issue with my office.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
Today an employee walked in to my office and asked a harmless but stupid question. My response was to rip ass. We both had a good chuckle, until we both actually had to step outside my office for a second due to the funk. It was great.

Mind you, my office is where the women managers come to fart in, so there may just be an issue with my office.

I'm-

Deleted member 14887

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Years ago I had eaten a bean burrito the night before. I was the first person on the call floor. As soon as I sit down and get a call my intestines start rumbling. I'm doing my best to get off the call but I get stuck on it for an hour and in that hour I farted at least 30 times easily. After that day any time anyone farted I was always the first suspect.