• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is the best always sunny character?

• Dennis

Votes: 67 34.2%
  • Dee

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Mac

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Charlie

Votes: 74 37.8%
  • Frank

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
It's gotta be Dennis, right? I feel like the best stories usually come from Dennis episodes. The last few years most of the best stuff has came from the rest of the gang bouncing off something he's done/said.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
He's the ideal candidate for a mirror universe star trek captain. Angry self-important rants that have a subtext of killing and skinning people.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
It's Frank. He's both the smartest and stupidest character in the gang and hilariously vile.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I "respect"[?] them all for different things, I do think Dennis's moments are the strongest (and I legit think Glenn Howerton's the best actor among them).

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
It's Dennis. Charlie's goofy and an expert on Bird Law. Mac is mostly dull. Dee is great once they stoppped trying to make her normal.

But Dennis' pure sociopathy and self-involvement is never disappointing to watch.

edQU3Dt.gif

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
It's definitely Dennis, which I did not expect when I first started watching the show. Mac and Charlie are a bit more one note

OP
OP
Acorn

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
It's Dennis. Charlie's goofy and an expert on Bird Law. Mac is mostly dull. Dee is great once they stoppped trying to make her normal.

But Dennis' pure sociopathy and self-involvement is never disappointing to watch.
Yeah, Dennis is one of the best representations of a sociopath I've seen. He's a monster.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Main Character: Dennis
Secondary Character: Rickety Cricket
Occasional Character: Artemis

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Charlie frank Dennis

also

pepper jack
Charlies uncle
rum ham

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They're all so good, but Dennis has always just barely squeaked his way into being my favorite.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the last season showed that it really doesn't work without Dennis anchoring it.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I Iike them all and it's legitimately impossible to choose considering how well they work as an ensemble, but frankly I need Kaitlin Olson's comedic acting and mannerisms to get all of the recognition possible.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
It's really hard to choose but I think I like Dee the most because of how straight up evil she can be.

I also find the Waitress and her own personal descent into the darkness to be oddly fascinating.

Pookmunki

Oct 27, 2017
Has to be Dennis, his (brief) absence in the last season was so noticable.

Mac in second due to how his character has grown the last few years.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Dennis got too Flanderized a few seasons ago unfortunately.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Frank or Charlie for me. Probably Charlie. I love Frank's gradual slide from relative normalcy to all-out filthy degeneracy though.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017

This .gif will always get me. Maybe the funniest episode of the entire damn show. Every single character is just at their peak versions of themselves.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
The funniest moments that come to mind are Dennis with Charlie moment's coming in second. I wish someone would have told me AP Bio was basically "Dennis becomes a high school teacher" before it got canceled.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Charlie. I think the character is actually insane, it's just that his friends are too stupid and heartless to realize it.