PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So the Seven Warlords of the Sea/Shichibukai are one of the most important groups in One Piece, being some of the strongest pirates who work for the World Government:

latest

Out of all of them who do you think is the best or are you're favourites. Not gonna put a poll as there are too many of them for it (sorry). For me I'd say I like:

Mihawk:

latest

Crocodile:

latest

Doflamingo:

latest

Hancock:

latest

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dofi is by far my favourite. He brought a lot of fun tension and I enjoyed the entire Dressrossa arc (even though I hear many don't)

His ability kept surprising me with how many useful and scary applications it had too.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
1.) Mihawk
2.) Boa
3.) Crocodile
4.) Doffy
5.) Buggy
I don't really count Law, BB, or Jimbea when I think of Warlords because we barely ever saw them as such

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
you mean strength wise? becuase that would definitely be mihawk who probably has emperor strength. zoro hasn't even awakened his sword yet and he beat the second in command of an emperor. best overall? that would be crocodile definitely as he was the most entertaining other than buggy but he barely did anything in the story as a warlord.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Worst has gotta be Weevil, yeah? Unless Oda finally does something worth a damn with that goober.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Overall, Doffy, I just love him as a character

Mihawk in terms of drip

Boa is #3, always been a big fan

1.) Mihawk
2.) Boa
3.) Crocodile
4.) Doffy
5.) Buggy
I don't really count Law, BB, or Jimbea when I think of Warlords because we barely ever saw them as such

Yea I don't really count Jinbe and especially Law either

Worst has gotta be Weevil, yeah? Unless Oda finally does something worth a damn with that goober.

Oda swears he'll do something cool one day

DcrnRvNUQAAm9Ap.jpg

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring Law and Jinbe for obvious reasons, my favorite has to be Crocodile, he's such a good reason. Blackbeard is also a great villain, but he hasn't gotten his actual focus arc yet since he's a big bad candidate. He's also another character who operated as a warlord for so little time that he feels weird to consider as one.

Mihawk's a fantastic design and he's been pretty cool when he's appeared as well, but again we really don't know much about him yet

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Doffy's laugh is iconic...damn, but Croc has a good laugh too...so does Blackbeard

Mihawk is the coldest though

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Doffy too cool

Law doesn't count tho, and I'm not counting Buggy either even though he's the GOAT

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Croco-boy both as a terrifying villain and a smug asshole

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Mihawk is probably the best at actually doing the job without schemes or ulterior motives.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wish we knew more about Mihawk though.

c5fab9c5fb4c21ccfa6aa83e0dca8104.png

"My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Kuraigana Island, where all the humandrills are, and I am not married. I work, err, worked as an employee for the World Government, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.

I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

OP
OP
PhoenixAKG

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019

"My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Kuraigana Island, where all the humandrills are, and I am not married. I work, err, worked as an employee for the World Government, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.

I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

This is actually fairly accurate and unlike Kira he can back it up.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I'm ashamed because I couldn't tell if this was a copypasta or I somehow missed this info on Mihawk. But if it's a Lotus Original it is still accurate lmao.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is actually fairly accurate and unlike Kira he can back it up.

Yea I just randomly thought of Kira's monologue, and I'm like hold up, this ain't all that far off from Mihawk's own living situation and personality lmao

I'm ashamed because I couldn't tell if this was a copypasta or I somehow missed this info on Mihawk. But if it's a Lotus Original it is still accurate lmao.

It's Kira's monologue from Jojo Part 4, I just slightly edited it lol

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I just randomly thought of Kira's monologue, and I'm like hold up, this ain't all that far off from Mihawk's own living situation and personality lmao

It's Kira's monologue from Jojo Part 4, I just slightly edited it lol

Omgggg that's where it's from! Take away my JoJos badge 😭😭 and part 4 is my favorite part too 😭

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Moria is a dork he would rank last if Weevil didn't exist. Top spot is either Doflamingo or Mihawk. I still think it's rad that Mihawk became an emperor with no crew at all (unless you count the mandrills).

Last edited:

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, technically Blackbeard and Law were Warlords and both characters are great but I'd still never consider to rank them as Warlords. Their function in their position was just so different and short (speaking in screen-time).

Therefore my answer is Doffy. His flashback, motivation, reason for gathering a family of sort, his scheming and overall relevance to the overarching plot of the emperor saga (Smile, Kaido, Vegapunk) as well as of the story as a whole (ex Celestial Dragon, knowing the World Goverment's secret of Marijois) are all great and makes him a better Crocodile. Even though I still like the Alabasta arc more than Dressrosa, Doffy is nevertheless the better villain.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Croc. Showed us what a Warlord is capable of, our first major major villain and just a whole bunch of charisma and a cool power.

Alabasta Arc was better because of him.