Who is the Hottest Cartoon Mouse?

• Bianca (The Rescuers)

Votes: 45 9.0%
  • Gadget (Rescue Rangers)

Votes: 390 78.0%
  • Elizabeth Brisby (Secret of Nimh)

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Miss Kitty Mouse (Great Mouse Detective)

Votes: 56 11.2%
  • Minnie Mouse (Disney Stuff)

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City

kvj0sntve8e51.jpg

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I voted for Gadget too but I don't appreciate that we're all definitely ending up in some FBI list from this.
Why do people think the FBI cares about their kinks?

Like, if you're already on one of their lists, they might have you under surveillance and record your participation here as blackmail material, but I can't imagine they're wasting their time keeping track of every pervert in the country just in case some of them become bigshot dissidents or something.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i wasnt aware they allowed good threads on this forum

anyway i never have been into gadget despite her being so popular, since i never watched that show. so i picked the one from the movie clip i recognize, because i mean, wow

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
I knew I was in for a time when I clicked a thread about hot mice by a user with an anthropomorphic animal avatar.

Anyway, it's Gadget. She gives the vibe of a spunky cute woman and they drew her pretty curvy.

Oct 25, 2017
I understand gadget was a weird crush for a lot of people growing up, but miss kitty is the far more fuckable mouse.

Also, had no idea Ashley as a mouse was a thing. Not necessarily surprised it's a thing, but still confused over "why".

OP
OP
Conkersbadfurday
Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
My reaction upon opening this thread...

"Golly!"

Props to the OP for not including mice like Tanya, Abigail and Celestine in the poll. That would've been even more wrong.

No write-in votes for Peepers from Rock-A-Doodle? I suppose not...

3f09724ccb6c834d85b6caf1b71845d63da09ce4.gifv

Anyhow, my vote goes to the mouse voiced by Tress MacNeille... that didn't get knocked up by a fly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE11v209ryY

Speaking of girl mice, why weren't there ever any female Pikachu in the Pokémon anime?

OP
OP
Conkersbadfurday
Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
My reaction upon opening this thread...

"Golly!"

Props to the OP for not including mice like Tanya, Abigail and Celestine in the poll. That would've been even more wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE11v209ryY

Speaking of girl mice, why weren't there ever any female Pikachu in the Pokémon anime?

I take my mouse polls very seriously! But also I thought of Itchy and didn't realize there was a girl mice from that Simpson's in-world cartoon. Knowledge gap on my end, I'm afraid. My apologize .

Status
Not open for further replies.