GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite moment in the original story is late in the game against Thanos Earth has been blown out of the sun's orbit, has entered a new ice age, and its cosmic protections have been blown, causing Annihilus and his army to come pouring out of the Negative Zone and they take over the Earth. And this is all in one panel and is never brought up again because it's just complete small potatoes in terms of what is going down with Thanos against the cosmic beings.

(and everything Thanos does is undone anyway)

The Celestials were throwing planets at Thanos. They just lined up a bunch of planets (some of them apparently populated with people?) and just used them as ammunition.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Cloak has a whole ass dimension inside him and Thanos said fuck that noise

main-qimg-31bf5be41b91b90b703d17a5d83b8a89

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite moment in the original story is late in the game against Thanos Earth has been blown out of the sun's orbit, has entered a new ice age, and its cosmic protections have been blown, causing Annihilus and his army to come pouring out of the Negative Zone and they take over the Earth. And this is all in one panel and is never brought up again because it's just complete small potatoes in terms of what is going down with Thanos against the cosmic beings.

(and everything Thanos does is undone anyway)

The Celestials were throwing planets at Thanos. They just lined up a bunch of planets (some of them apparently populated with people?) and just used them as ammunition.
They use to do little shit like that in stories, but not anymore. I love the shots of people worlds away reacting to 2 heavyweights throwing down.

1583748-odinvsseth4.jpg

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone remember how Warlock, Gamora, and Pip possessed a bunch of corpses to come back to life after escaping the Soul Stone, that was awesomely creepy.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
It's not as big a deal in the comic, honestly. It's reversed almost instantly.

I remember Dagger gets snapped and Cloak takes it hard.

When it's reversed, I remember some heroes remember what happened, some have half an inkling that something is off, but most of them don't recall the event at all.

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018
For Op's Question I do believe I remember Spidey coming home to a disappearing MJ. There was a lot of loss and the snap hit off a giant earthquake which killed others.